Part 10 : Green? That's Not My Favorite Color.

Please look out for changes in POV you pretty people <3

Snapback

"From now on, tells me everything, stop hiding everything away from me and if you want to, just throw all the bad stuffs to me. I will be the rubbish bin for you, or anything if you wanted to, I love you okay?" Ellie's small palm caressed my cheeks as she stared at me with sympathy, hurt, anger, love and she leaned and kissed my cheeks.

The gestured, mend some of the pieces of my broken heart back as I kissed her cheek and I whispered a thank you back.

"But you are not my rubbish bin baby, you are my wife" I watched her eyes glows and I think I was also addicted to it.

Ellie POV

What?

Am I hearing thing?

Did she say what I heard she say?

Wife?

oh

I looked at her dumbfound, she seemed serious, but wife? As in pretend?

Yeah, Ellie, as in pretend.

Where have your little brain gone?

Beside, bestfriend say thing like that all the time and it's fine. But, she looked so serious, like she wanted me to be her wife for real. I squeezed the tingles out of my system at that one as soon as it popped up.

Quite a handful task though.

"okay, then. You are my hubby from now on! Okay?" She chuckled as I was grinning enthusiastically at her.

"You look beautiful when you are grinning happily like this" She whispered softly and flicked my nose and then leaned down to kissed my cheek and I duck smaller in her arms shyly.

"Of course I'm the most beautiful girl around here" I boasted and wiggling my eyebrow cheekily at her as she bursted out laughing at my silliness.

She grabbed my waist, and kiss me again made me snuggled closer, well we were closest at the moment, why the hell would I want to be closer? Look like I wanted to melt into her right now, if it possible.

"What do you think about me? I mean, from someone else point of view?" I asked randomly, a moment after she calmed down. She looked thoughtful for a moment then say the worse things I want to hear out loud.

"Hmmm, you? Okay, let's hear it then, hmmmm clumsy, dense, useless, oh a nerd, okay okay the last one is pretty" I glared dagger at her and pouted and I moved away from her rapidly.

She has the nerves to throw her head back and laughed, at my expense. Her exasperating smirk took place before she came to grab my frame and I go willingly but then I grabbed a fistful of her hair to me and said into her ear as she cursed.

"Willing to stop now?" Flynn's eyes open wide and I cackled smugly at her.

"ouch, okay okay, I'll stop, you are the most pretty and smart and funny okay? Let go please baby pig" Flynn pouted adorably at me as I let go of her hair.

She frowned sullenly and rubbed the side of her head where I yanked and I laughed at it. She looked like a petulant kid right now with her bottom lips jutted out and I tried my best not to give in to her puppy dog eyes.