61

I wake up in the middle of the night craving chicken. I turn over and shake Yoongi. "Yoongi." I say. "Yeah." He says turning on the light. "I want chicken." I say. "That's not my problem." He says. "Yoongi." I whine. "Okay I'll tell jaebum." He says getting up. He walks over to the door and opens it. He walks out it. I put my hand on my belly and feel the baby bump. Yoongi comes back, yawning tiredly. He lays down next to me and wraps his arms around me. "Jaebum will be back with your chicken." He says.

"Okay." I say. He rests his hand on my bump and the pup starts kicking. "They like you." I say. "Yeah." He says tiredly. "But So do I." I say. "You have too." He says. "I don't have too." I say. The pup kicks again. "Why does jaebums pup like me so much?" He asks. "I don't know." I say. "Maybe because everyone likes you." I say. "Hm." He hums almost asleep. "No don't go to sleep." I say. "But I'm so tired." He says. "Please alpha." I beg. "God Why you always gotta alpha me." He says sitting up.

"Because you listen when I do." I say laying my heads on his lap. He runs his hand through my hair. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He says tiredly. I feel my stomach turn. I get up and run to the bathroom throwing up. I rinse my mouth and go back into the bedroom. "I forgot what I signed up for." I say getting back on the bed. "I really want that chicken." I say laying down. The door opens and a tried jaebum walks in with a bucket of chicken. "Thank you." I say sitting up and taking it. "No problem, I'm going back to sleep." He says before yawning.

He closes the door behind him. I start eating. "I think he's feeling the pain." Yoongi says. "What?" I ask. "Getting up countless hours of the night to get You're sudden cravings." He says yawning. "It's not my fault." I say eating the chicken. "Yeah it's the pups." He says. "Want a piece?" I ask. "I just want to sleep." He says laying down. I start crying. He sits back up. "Why am I the only one effected by your mood swings." He says hugging me. I stop crying and eat. "Yoongi can you get me a water?" I ask. "Yeah." He says. He gets up and walks to the kitchen.

"I thought I smelled chicken." I hear Taehyung says. He walks over and sits down on the bed. I offer him a piece and he takes it. "How are you feeling?" He asks. "Better now that I got my chicken." I say. "Did jaebum Get it?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. "That was one of the deals. Everything Yoongi did with our pregnancy jaebum and Youngjae will do. Jaebum gets my late night cravings and Youngjae will get my day cravings." I say. Yoongi comes back. He hands my the water before flopping back down.

"He's grumpy." I say. "I see." He says. "I just want to sleep." Yoongi says. "But Jimin needs you." Taehyung says. "I'm up aren't I?" He asks. "Yeah, I guess." Taehyung says. I finish the bucket of chicken. "I'll throw this away for you." Taehyung says. "Thanks." I say wiping my face. He takes the bucket away. I open the water and drink it putting the bottle on my nightstand after I finish. I lay back down. Yoongi turns off the light and cuddles me. We fall asleep almost intenstly.