21

"Chanyeolie." Baekhyun complains.
Chanyeol currently has Baekhyun over his shoulder spinning around. Jennie and Lisa are skipping rocks on the lake together. Me and Taehyung are sitting on the dock, looking at the water. The waters about 15 feet deep here. The bad thing is a don't know how to swim. "So do you think they miss us?" Taehyung says. "Of course. Their attached to us." I say.

"I miss them." He says. "I know you do." I say. "I miss them too." I add. "It's getting late we should probably get back." Chanyeol says. "Okay." I say. Me and Taehyung stand up. I turn around and my foot slips. I fall into the water. This is bad. I try my best to get to the top but I can't. I feel someone grab me and take me to the surface. Chanyeol pushes me up and the other grab me. Its freezing.

Chanyeol gets out of the water. Jennie puts Chanyeols dry jacket around my shoulder. We start to walk home quickly. It's getting really cold. "Chanyeol run him home before he catches a cold." Lisa says. Lisa's a midwife. Chanyeol picks me up bridal style and runs me to the pack house. He opens the door. The other see us and stand up quickly. "What happened?" Jaebum asks. "Start the fire." Chanyeol says. "Okay." He says.

Chanyeol sits me down in front of the fireplace and runs upstairs. The others walk into the house. The fire starts. Lisa comes over to me and Checks me out. "You're Fine. You might catch a cold if we don't get these wet clothes off of you." She says. Just then Chanyeol comes down with dye clothes and a towel. "They're my clothes." He says. "They'll be good for now." Taehyung says. "Can you guys leave for a minute." Lisa says.

They leave and Baekhyun holds up a blanket while Taehyung helps me with my clothes. Taehyung drys me off. We put the clean clothes on me and they wrap the blanket around me. I start to get warmed up slowly. The other guys walk back in. "Okay so what happened?" Jaebum says sitting down near the fire place, the other guys falling. "He slipped and fell into the water." Taehyung says. "Since He can't swim, Chanyeol jumped In to get him." Lisa adds. "Luckily, Chanyeol was there." Baekhyun says. "Yeah luckily." I say.

So lucky.