55

I bring the baby upstairs and put him in his crib. Yoongi comes out of the bathroom in a towel, his body and hair dripping wet. "Hey baby." He says kissing me quickly. "Hi." I say. "By the way, I might be having Jaebum and youngjaes pups." I say. "What?" He asks turning around and dropping his towel. He picks it up. "Male betas can't have pups so." I say sitting on the bed. "Jimin did you think this through remember how much you hated being pregnant?" He says. "Don't worry, I really want to do this." I say. "But-" He says. "If I do this they will buy everything including food for my sudden craving." I say.

"I don't know." He says sitting down too. "You should see how they looked at junnie." I say. "That doesn't make them good parents." He says. "That's why we're going to have a trial period where I'll see if they're good parents if I don't feel like there fit then I won't do it." I say. "Okay, I guess." He says. "Well what do you feel about it?" I ask. "I'm going to support you whatever you choose." He says. "Thank you." I say getting on his lap. "Jimin no." He says. I undo his towel. "Jimin." He says. I take him off him.

"Jimin you're still not healed." He says. I stoke him softly. "Ji-Jimin stop." He says. I stroke him faster. Ha pushes me off of him. He goes into the bathroom. I cross my arms and pout. I take off my sweatshirt and put on one of yoongis shirts. Junnie starts crying. I get up and pick him up. I set back on the bed and pull up my shirt. He attaches to my nipple and puts his tiny hands on my boob. Yoongi comes back and puts on some clothes. "Do you have to work tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says getting on his side. I turn around to face him. "What time?" I ask. "6am to 2pm." He says. "I'm so tired." I say resting my head on his shoulder. There's a knock on the door. I pull my knees up to block my chest. The door opens. It's my dad. "They broke through." He says. "Who broke through?" I ask. "We need you come help." He says. Yoongi gets up and follows him. "Yoongi?" I ask. "Stay here." He says. "But-" I say. "Stay here." He says in his alpha voice. I lean back against the headboard being forced to obey.

Junnie gets done nursing and I burp him. Taehyung comes in. "Come on." He says. "I can't." I say. "You have too." He says. "It's important." He says. I get up and grab the baby bag. I follow him downstairs. I see the others pulling the crib away from the window. I set him in the crib and the alphas surround it staring at the door. "Why did I have to come down here?" I ask. "We need to keep an eye on you." Chanyeol says. "Why?" I ask. "Because rouges are coming." Jungkook says.

BANG! BANG! BANG! On the door. "Stand guard." Jungkook says. Taehyung grabs me and pull me behind the crib hiding behind it. The door breaks open. Taehyung wraps his arms around me hugging me closely. "What the fuck is happening?" I whisper. "They want you." He says. "Why?" I ask. "Because you're an omega." He says. "Hand him over." I hear one say. "Never." Jungkook says. "Fine." He says. The pull Yoongi to the front. He's all beaten up. The throw him onto the ground and he starts coughing. Taehyung covers my mouth before I can say anything.

I try to get away. Youngjae and Lisa grab me. "Give us the omega." He says. "No." Chanyeol says. The guy kicks yoongis stomach. I left out a muffled "No!" "Where's the omegas mate?" He asks. No one answers. He points to Yoongi on the floor. He smirks before pulling out a knife. I finally get away. Jungkook grabs me and holds me back. "Cute little one." He says. "Hand him over." He says. "No." Jungkook says. He kicks Yoongi again. "No!" I yell trying to get away. Blood starts coming out of his mouth. Tears run down my face. He shouldn't have went.