45

19 hours. 19 fucking hours and I'm only at 4cm. 19 fucking hours of being in labor and no pup. I'm so fucking tired of being in labor. I'm never doing this again. "Lisa!" I whine. "Yes Jimin." She says coming back in the room. "Can you get me some more ice?" I ask. "Yeah." She says. She comes back with a cup of ice. "Thank you." I say. "You're welcome." She says. "What are you doing anyways?" I ask. "I'm making dinner." She says.

The front door slams shut and someone runs towards us. I see my dad. "Daddy." I cry. "Hey Jimin." He says catching his breath. He walks into the room and sits in the chair next to me. Lisa closes the door. "How are you feeling?" He asks. "Horrible." I say. "You're still in labor, I expected you to already given birth." He says. "Yeah I already expected it too but that didn't happen." I snap. "Where's yoongi?" He asks. "Work." I say. "Why is he at work right now?" He asks.

"I forced him too." I say. "Why?" He asks. "Because I didn't want to snap at him anymore." I say. "I remember when your mom had you. She yelled, scream that she hated me." He says. "I did that too." I say. "I assumed." He says. A contraction comes. I grab my dads hand squeezing it as I breathe it out. I lay back and start crying. "19 hours." I cry. "19 fucking hours." I yell. "Hey language." He says.

"I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm in pain, I want this pup out of me. I'm sorry if my language offends you." I yell. "I'm not the one who knocked you up so don't yell at me." He says. I another contraction. I squeeze it as I ride it out. "Thank you for coming back." I say afterwards. "I wouldn't leave my only son giving birth to my grandchild." He says. "Thank you daddy." I say. "You're welcome sweetie." He says.