49

"Yoongi I know you're stressed out because of the pup, but I swear if they don't come out soon I'm going to kill you." I say tiredly. "I can't believe it's been 41 hours." Lisa says. "You owe me two pizzas." I say. "8cm." She says. "At least you can hold this over its heads if they won't do something." She says. "Yeah they owe me big time." I say. "And it's father for putting up with you during this time." Lisa says.

"That's true." Yoongi says. "Is it fine it cry?" I ask. "For you Yes." Lisa says. "You know I'll seen your vagina more then my own these past two days." She says. "I'll see it in my dreams." She jokes. "Lisa please." I say. "Sorry." She says. "Anyways I'll get you some water." She says. "Okay thanks." I say. She washes Her hands and walks out the door. I turn to Yoongi who's eyes are slowly closing. He's so cute. Then a contraction comes. He grabs my hand as I breathe it out.

"You know I'm suppose to be happy, But I hate this pup right now." I say. "That's understandable." He says. "I'm really tired." I cry. "Me too." He says. "At least you got to nap." I say. "For like 2 minutes." He says. "More than me." I say. "Well it's better than anything." He says. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He says. "No I mean I really love you. You've put up with my constant yelling and I'm really grateful." I say. "I really love you too." He says.