34

I wake up to the feeling of the pup kicking me painfully. I sit up and hold my stomach screaming in pain. Yoongi sits up protectively. Everyone rushes into the room. "What's wrong?" Jaebum asks. "Pups trying to kill me." I groan. Lisa pushes her way through them and comes over to me. "He's fine." Lisa says. "Go back to sleep." She says. They all leave and my dad walks into the room rubbing his eyes.

"I heard screaming." He says. "The pups kicking." Lisa says. My dad walks over. I lay back down. He walks over to me and sits on the bed next to me. "I'm going to go now." Lisa says tiredly. "Night." I say. "Can I feel my grandchild?" He asks. I nod. He puts his large hand on my stomach feeling the hard kicks. I look over and see yoongis eyes slowly close. I put my hands on his thigh. His eyes open. He lays down and slowly falls to sleep.

"Are you excited?" Daddy asks. I nod. "He's protective over you." He says quietly. "Yeah he is." I say. "Good thing, my grandchild need to be protected." I say. "Daddy." I complain. He brushes my hair out of face. "Get your rest." He says. He leans up and kisses my forehead before standing up. He leaves the room. Yoongi turns over and wraps his arms me. He warms me right up.