40

It's been 2 days and yoongis still mad at me. I feel horrible about it. But it's my pregnancy hormones fault. Yoongis about to leave for work but I stop him. He crosses his arms. "Yoongi please forgive me." I beg. "Do you really think I don't love you?" He asks. "No." I say. "You know my hormones are up and I can't control my emotions." I say. "You said it without any hesitation. You really upset me." He says.

"I know and I'm sorry." I say. "Jimin, how could you even think I didn't love you?" He asks. "I don't think that." I say. "Really." He says. "After I get up at 3am just to get you something you're craving." He says. "Yoongi, I love you." I say. He grabs me and pulls me into a rough kiss. Fuck I missed this. He pull away after a few seconds. "Have fun at work." I say. "I won't." He says. He kisses me again before he walks out the door.

I go back over to the couch and sit down. Taehyung and Lisa come downstairs. "Hey Minnie." Taehyung says cuddling into my side and putting his hand on my stomach. "How are you feeling?" He asks. "Pregnant." I say. "No wonder." He says. "Movie?" Lisa asks. "Sure." I say. She puts on a movie. Lisa comes to my other side of me and cuddles into my other side. She pulls a blanket over us.

After the 3rd movie I need to go to the bathroom. I stand up and start to walk to the bathroom. I feel something wet run done my leg. I peed myself again. I walk over to bathroom and go to the bathroom. I walk back to the Living room and set between them again. I start to feel a soft pain in my lower abdomen. the pup kicking been kicking for hours now. The pain goes away. I watch the movie again.

Then it comes back. Worse than before. "Okay lisa, there's a pain right here." I say pointing to the spot that hurts. "Okay, we need to get you to the nursing room." He says. "What's happening?" Taehyung asks. He must of fell asleep. "Help me get him down to the my room." She says. They stand up and pull me off the couch. They help me to Lisa's room and set me down on bed. "Taehyung call the wolfs gang diner and tell Yoongi to come home." She says. "If they ask why?" Taehyung asks. "Tell them his mates in labor." She says.