41

I get off my break and pick up my tables. I go over to a table and see Kevin and his friends. I grab my pad and go over to them. "Hello, my names Yoongi can I start you off with some drinks?" I say. "Mountain Dew." Kevin says. "Dr. Pepper." James says. "Water." The girls answer. "Okay I'll be right back with those." I say. I walk away. I start to get their drinks. I hear them talking. "That's the boyfriend of that fag Jimin." I hear James say.

"To bad, he's hot." One of the girls say. "I can convert him." The other girl says. I finish their drinks and carry them back to the table. I sit them down. "So Yoongi you're cute." The girls. "Okay, So do you need another minute to look at the menu?" I ask. "Didn't you hear me?" She asks. "I heard you. Do you need a minute?" I ask. They give me their orders and are really hostile to me. I write special order on top of the order.

I hand it to the chef. "Ooo special order." He says. "Very special." I say. "What they do?" He asks. "They flirted with me, we're very hostile when I didn't react to it. And most importantly the main guy bullies my mate." I say. "Oh a very special order." He says. "Got it." He says. "Okay." He says. I go back out when Jessie comes up to me. "Okay I'm here to fill in for you." She says. "For what?" I ask.

"Someone called and said Jimins in labor." She says. "Is Jimin your sister?" She asks. "No he's my mate." I say handing her the note pad. "Oh my god show me pictures when you get back." She squeals. "Okay." I say. I run out the door and go to my bike. I drive home and run inside quickly. Jaebum stands up when he sees me. "Where is he?" I ask. "In Lisa's station." He says. "Wish me luck." I say. "Good luck man." He says.