56

Youngjae, Taehyung, Lisa and baekhyun comes up and grabs me pulling me back behind the crib. I see Jaebum out of the corner of my eye coming in from the side door. I nudge Lisa. She looks over. "Do it." Lisa says to Jungkook. "They'll kill Yoongi." He says. He looks back at me. I mouth Jaebum. "You'll have to fight us for him." Hoseok says. "That can be arranged." the alphas run towards the others. Jennie and Taehyung run over and pick up Yoongi taking him to the nurses station. I pick up Junnie.

Jennie stands near the closed to protecting us. They put Yoongi on the bed and I put Junnie in the bassinet. She starts to treat him as Junnie starts crying. I go over and pick him up, bouncing him to calm him down. "Shh, it's okay." I say resting his head against my chest so he can hear my heartbeat. He calms down. I go over to the couch and sit down trying hold back my tears. Youngjae comes over and sits down next to me rubbing my back. "He'll be fine." Lisa says. I stand up and take him over to the bassinet. I hug Taehyung tightly crying into his chest.

The door opens and the main guy appears. He sees the babies and grabs Junnie putting the knife to him. Something just snaps in me. I let go of Taehyung walking over to him slowly. "Jimin don't." Jennie says standing protective over Lisa and Yoongi. I continue to walk, glaring at him. "Did you just put a knife to my pup?" I ask. "Yeah." He say taking the knife away from him. "You- You just put a knife to my pup." I say with a fake smile.

He backs away. "You should probably run and never come back. Because you just threatened to kill my pup and the alphas won't be the problem." I say. He runs out of the room. I turns and pick up Junnie holding him closely. "Remind me to never get on Jimins bad side." Jennie says. "You don't threaten a omegas pup." Youngjae says.