13

I set the table nervously. My dads sitting on the couch talking to my uncle on my moms side. I'm really nervous. I hope they like him. He'll be living here starting tomorrow. "Jimin when's your mate going to get here?" My dad asks. I look at the clock on the wall. It's 4:56. "He'll be here soon." I say. I put the last of the food on the table. The door bell rings. I see my dad stand up. I run to the door first and stand in front of it.

"Remember daddy, be nice." I say. "Why wouldn't I?" He asks. "Because I know you." I say. "Jimin." He says. "Daddy please." I beg. "Okay I'll play nice." He says. "Thank you." I say opening the door. There's Yoongi in a nice black button up, long sleeve shirt and black jeans. Fuck so hot. "Hi I'm Jimins father." My dad says holding out his hand. Yoongi takes it. "It's nice to meet you sir, I'm Yoongi." He says.

He lets go of yoongis hand and walks to get the others from dinner. And by other I mean the elders. Yoongi kisses my cheek, walking in the house. I pull him over far away from my uncle. "Okay so the elders here are pretty protective over me too. They want to make sure your strong enough to take care of me." I say fixing his collar. "Okay." He says. "But I trust you." I say. "I know." He says. The elders come down and sit at the table. They leave two seats on the right side, right in the middle.

We sit down. "So Yoongi, how long have you lived here?" My dad asks. "Two weeks sir." Yoongi says. "Why did you move here?" Jiyong asks. "My parents sent me to live with my cousins." He says. "Do you have a job?" Chanyoung asks. "Yes, I'm at waiter at the wolfs thang dinner." Yoongi says. "Now are you just an alpha?" Namjoon asks. "No sir, I'm a pure blood." He says. I didn't know that. "What grade?" My dad asks. "Grade 1." He says.

"I think you'll do just fine." My dad says. The elders nod their heads in agreement. "Now let's eat." My dad says. "Let's all thank Jimin for this making this wonderful dinner." My dad says. We all start to eat. I after dinner my dad and the elders go to his office to discuss things. I start to clean up. I start washing the dishes. I feel arms wrap around my waist. I feel yoongis strong chest against my back. He kisses the back of my neck softly.

I turn around to face him. "Hey." He says. "Hi." I say. "I didn't know you we're a pure blood." I say. "Not many people do." He says kissing me. I push him away. "I need to do the dishes." I say. "Move." He says. I tilt my head to the side confused. He pushes me away from my sink and starts washing the dishes. I sit on the counter next to him. "So do you have all your things packed?" I ask. "Yes." He says. "What time are you coming over?" I ask. "I'll come around 12." He says. "Okay." I say.

We talk till he finishes the dishes. He gets between my legs. He pushes his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck. He deepens the kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist. We pull away. "Do it." I say. He smirks before showing his thangs. He grazes them over the skin on my neck. Then he bites down. I grip onto the back of his hair. He pushes off and licks the wound. A wave washes over me. I'm finally mated. I hear someone clear their throat. I see Jungkook standing there. "I should go." Yoongi says. "Bye." I say. He walks past Jungkook. Jungkook gives me a 'what the fuck look'.

Worth it.