47

"I'm getting so fucking tired of being in labor." I say. 3 hours. 3 fucking hours since Yoongi got home. 27 hours of labor. Yoongi hasn't stopped staring at the door. Another contraction. I ride it out, yelling in pain. He holds my hand letting me squeeze it as hard as I need too. I lay back down and start crying. Lisa comes back in to check me. She washes her hands and comes over to be. She pulls the blanket it up and checks to see how dilated I am. "7cm." She says.

I start crying again. "Yoongi if you didn't know before. I hate you." I say. "Yeah I know." He says still looking at the door. "Why the fuck are you looking at the door?" I ask. "It's nothing." He says. "It's obviously some-" I'm stopped by another contraction. "I fucking hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" I yell. "What a pleasant day." He says. "For you, you fucking asshole." I say. "Yoongi you're pretty strong for dealing with him." Lisa says.

"Yeah well he's my mate." He says. Another contraction. I ride it out, crying loudly. "I need Taehyung." I cry. "I'll go get him." Lisa says. Lisa gets up and goes out the door. She walks out the door. "Why won't this pup want to come out?" I cry. "I don't know." Yoongi says. "You put me in this position." I say. "No sex for 2 weeks." I say. "No problem." He says staring at the door. "You can't even look at the person giving birth to your child." I say.

"I'm sorry." He says. "Why are you so pre-occupied?" I ask. "I'm not going to tell you because you should concentrate on this." He says. "Tell me." I say. "No." He says. "Tell me!" I say. "No." He says rubbing his forehead. "Tell me." I say. "No!" He says in his alpha voice. I lay back down on the bed pulling my hand away from him. He's never used his alpha voice with me. No ones used their alpha voice on me.

"I'm sorry." He says. "I'm just tired and stressed out. All this constant yelling and screaming at me, mixed with my anxiety about the pup." He says. "I didn't think about how stressed you were." I say. "I thought that by the constant screaming." He says. "I love you." I say. "You hate me." He says. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He says.