42

"Ah!" I scream at the contractions. I squeeze yoongis hand as he sits next to me. I lay back on the cot after it finishes. "Bad news. You're still only 2 cm dilated." Lisa says. I whine softly. There's a knock on the door. Lisa puts the blanket back on my legs. The door opens and everyone comes in. "Hey Minnie." Taehyung says as Jungkooks arms are wrapped around his waist. I glare at him.

"Hostile." He says. "He's in labor, he's in pain." Lisa says washing her hands. "How much pain?" Youngjae asks. Another contraction. I grip yoongis hand tighter. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" I scream. "I'm guessing a lot." Jaebum says. "7 hours." I complain. "I know." Yoongi says. "Shut up, you did this to me." I snap. "Oh feisty." Jaebum says. I turn to face them giving them a death glare.

"He's been snapping at me the whole time." Yoongi says. "Well you deserved it." I say. "Lisa can you check again?" I beg. "Okay." She says. She sits down and lifts the blanket. "Still 2cm." She says. "Why!" I yell throwing my head back. "Question what's 2cm?" Chanyeol asks. "His cervix." She says. "Cervix?" He asks. "You know nothing." She says. "I'm sorry I have a beta." He says. "I'll be back." Lisa says washing her hands again. She pushes past everyone.

"Kookie." I whine. "Yeah." He says. "I'm in pain, help." I say. "I can't do anything." He says. I whine again. Another contraction comes. It gets worse each time. I squirm under the pain. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" I scream. Lisa comes back with red towels and a cup of ice chips. Fuck all I've eating in these 7 hours is ice chips. She hands them to me. "Why the towels?" Jaebum asks. "For the blood." She says spreading one under my legs.

"There's going to be blood?" Chanyeol asks. "There might be." She says. "I'm sorry jimin." He says. "Whatever." I say. "I just want this pup out of me." I whine. "2cm." She says. "How many does he have to go?" Jungkook asks. "8." She says. "10cms." Chanyeol says measuring it out on his fingers. "Yeah." She says. I start eating the ice. Another contraction. I squeeze yoongis hand tightly as I bite my lip from the pain.

"So we're going to leave." Chanyeol says. "I need one of you to stay and help me." Lisa says. They all look at each other. "Don't all volunteer at once." Lisa says. "I'll stay." Taehyung says. "Tae." I say happily. He comes over to my and sits in the other chair next to me. "I'm here for you." He says. "Thanks." I say. Another contraction. I breathe through it and the others leave.

"You're still 2cm." Lisa says. "What time is it?" I ask. "3am." She says. "I'm tired." I complain. "Yoongi are you hungry?" Lisa asks. "Yeah." He says. "What do you want?" She asks. "Nothing." He says. "What?" She asks. "I'll eat with Jimin later." He says. I start crying. "His emotions will be higher during labor." Lisa says. "Jimin do you mind if I get something to eat?" She asks. "Go ahead." I say tiredly. "I'll come." Taehyung says.

They both leave. I turn to Yoongi. "I love you." I say. "I thought you hated me." He says. "I really love you." I say. "Do you still love me?" I ask. "Yes." He says. "Will you still love me when I'm tired from taking care of the pup?" I ask. "Yes." He says. "Will you still love me if I'm too tired to have sex with you?" I ask. "Yes." He says. "Will you still love me if-" I say. "Jimin I love you." He says. "Just making sure." I say.

I said I was done with the hiatus awhile ago.