51

I wake up to Lisa poking me. "Yeah?" I question. "Do you want to try feeding the baby?" She asks. "Sure." I say. She picks up the boy and carry's him over to me. I sit up. She puts him in my arms. I pull up my shirt and let the baby attach to my newly formed breast. They come after the baby is born for breastfeeding. They're not that big. He starts to nurse. I look up at Lisa and smile. "Good job." She says. She sets a plate of pizza on my tray and puts it in front of me.

"Thank you." I say. I pick up a piece and eat it. "Are you feeling okay?" She asks. "Yeah just really tired." I say. "That's understandable you were in labor for two days." She says. "So I'm going to have you pump some milk so if the baby get hungry I don't have to wake you up." She says. "Okay." I say. The baby gets done nursing. She takes him to the bassinet and gets the breast pumps. She helps me use them. "So do you have any names?" She asks as she pumps some milk.

"I was thinking Junnie." I say eating the pizza. "Did you figure out what he is?" I ask. "He's an alpha." She says. "Great." I say. "Yeah." She says. "You're a very lucky Omega." She says. I finish eating and she finishes pumping some milk. I look over and see Yoongis not there. "Where's yoongi?" I ask. "He went to pick up an extra shift." She says. "You need your rest anyways." She says. "Okay." I say. "Okay I'll see you when you wake up." She says. I close my eyes and fall back asleep.