11

I get to school the next day and grab my books out of my locker. "Hey baby." Yoongi says leaning against the locker next to mine. "Hi." I say. "You look good today." He says. "Thanks." I say. We start to walk down the hall together. He walks me to my first period. He let's me go into the class. Haft way through class I get a text from Taehyung.

Tae: I saw you walk with Yoongi.

Me: aye.

Tae: People are gossiping about it.

Me: let them.

Tae: I might be a little jealous.

Me: why?

Tae: yoongis super hot.

Me: and Jungkook isn't?

Tae: He is but yoongis new hot.

Me: I'm going to get back to class.

Tae: bye.

I turn my attention back to the teacher. Soon the bell rings and I go to my next classes. Soon it's lunch. I go to my locker and put my books in it. Yoongi walks up to me. We walk to lunch together. I get my lunch and walk over to my table. I sit down and everyone looks at me. "Would it be okay if Yoongi sat with us?" I ask. "Okay." Taehyung says. I turn back to Yoongi signaling him to come over.

Yoongi sits next to me and puts his arm around me. Taehyung winks at me. "So Yoongi when are you moving in?" Lisa asks. "I don't know." He says. "Next weekend would be best." Jaebum says. Jaebum and Chanyeol accepted it a lot faster than Jungkook. Jungkooks still upset about it. I lean my head on Yoongis shoulder. He's not here today. We finish lunch and my next period is gym. I start getting changed into the gym changes.

"Hey jimin." Kevin said pushing me against the locker. The room falls silent all eyes are on me. "Guess what?" He asks. "What?" I ask softly. "Jungkooks not here." He says. "That means he can't stop me." He says. "Kevin, I wouldn't do that." His friend says. "Why shouldn't I?" Kevin asks. "Jungkook might not be here but his new friend is." He asks. "Like I'm scared of Jimins little friend." Kevin mocks. "It's Yoongi." His friend says. Kevin hits the locker next to me and pushes off the locker. He walks away angrily.

Yeah it's good to have a mate.