37

I wake up to feel Yoongis getting Into bed. "Yoongi." I say. "Go back to sleep." He says. "Cuddle me." I say. He wraps his arms around me tightly. He makes me feel safe. "How was work?" I ask. "Stressful. I got hit on a couple times." He says. "Yeah, cause your hot." I say. "Most of which were humans." He adds. "Again, because your hot." I say. "Sometimes i think you like me because I'm hot." He says. "You're my mate. I have to like you." I say.

"Wow, my ego is bruised." He says. "My body hurt." I say. "My feet hurt." He says. "I'm carrying your pup." I say. "Okay fine you win." He says. "I know." I say. "Do you enjoy being a waiter?" I ask. "Sometimes." He says. "I make good money." He says. "Should I get a summer job?" I ask. "No." He says. "Why?" I ask. "You'll still be pregnant, then you'll be tired for being pregnant and you'll have to take care of the pup." He says.

"Are you going to help me take care of the pup?" I ask. "Yes." He says. "But I'll be at work a lot so I can take care of you like you're dad wants me too." He says. "Why do I have to be stuck at home with the pup all day." I complain. "Do you want to go to work for 12 hours?" He asks. "Do you want To take care of our pup alone for 12 hours?" I ask. "You won't be alone for one, two it's not like I want to go to work and leave you alone." He says.

"Then don't." I say. "You know that's not a choice." He says. "Yes you do, stay home with me." I say. "Jimin I can't do that." He says. "Okay fine if you want to fight I'll leave." He says standing up. I grab his arm. "No." I say. "Okay do you want to fight or do you want to cuddle?" He asks. "Cuddle." I say. "Okay then drop it." He says. "Okay." I say. He gets back into bed and cuddles me.