22

Taehyung, Chanyeol, jaebum, Lisa, jennie, Baekhyun and I are all watching a movie. Youngjae went to visit this home pack. I lean my head against Lisa's shoulder. Yoongi should be home in 2 days. "Why doesn't he just tell her he lost his job?" Baekhyun asks. "Because he's scared that she'll dump him." Chanyeol says. "Would you tell me if you lost your job?" Baekhyun asks. "Yes I would, because you're stuck with me." Chanyeol says.

My stomach starts turning. I stand up and run to the bathroom. I close the door and just make it to the toilet before throwing up. There's a knock on the door before Lisa comes in. I throw up again before flushing the toilet. I sit back against the wall. "Are you okay?" She asks. "Just feel weird." I say. I look over and see the tampons in the cabinet. "What is today?" I ask. "The 16th, Why?" She asks. "I'm late." I say. "What?" She asks. "2 weeks." I say. "I'll be back." She says.

She gets up and goes out of the bathroom. I lean my head against the wall. Please, please, please. Tears start falling down my face. Lisa comes back and hands me a tiny box. "There are two in here." She says hanging me the box. "I'll be back in a couple minutes to check on you." She says. I stand up and go over to the toilet I take the test and set it on the counter. I sit back against the wall waiting for the test to work. I sit there for 15 minutes to sacred to look at the test.

The door opens and Lisa comes back in. "Did you look yet?" She asks. I shake my head. "Do you want me to look?" She asks. "Yes please." I say. She rubs my arm before standing up and going over the the counter. "Does Yoongi want kids?" She asks. "No." I say. "Well I guess that's out of the question." She says showing my the test. I launch towards the toilet throwing up again. I bury my head in my knees. "It's okay." She says sitting down next to me. "How am I going to tell him." I say.