28

It's been 8 weeks since I found out. I want to find a way to yell yoongi but I haven't figured it out yet. I woke up in yoongis arms this morning. It's Saturday. It felt great. Intill I had to stand up to run to the bathroom and puke my lungs out. "Jimin?" Yoongi asks. I puke again. He rubs my back. Once I get finished I flush the toilet and rinse my mouth.

I walk walk into the bedroom. "You're still sick?" He asks. I nod. I lay back down. He wraps his arms around my waist. I push them away. "Okay what is with you?" He asks getting off of the bed. "What do you mean?" I ask. "What do you mean, what do you mean." He asks. "You usually love cuddling with my arms around your waist but every time I get close to you, you push me away." He yells. "It's complicated." I say. "Well tell me then." He yells.

"I was afraid okay." I say. "It's me, you don't have to be afraid." He says. "Do you promise you won't get mad?" I ask. "Why would I get mad it's you." He says getting dressed into his clothes for the day. "Promise." I say. "Okay I promise." He says turning back to me. "I'm pregnant." I say. "You're what?" He asks his voice strained. "I'm pregnant." I say. He stands there shocked. "Do you still love me?" I ask, trying to get him to answer. He runs out of the room. I stand up and run after him.

"Yoongi wait." I say seeing him go to the door. He leaves without saying anything. I run to Jungkook and taehyungs room, tears rolling down my face. I run into their room and hug Taehyung tightly who's was awoken in the fight. He rubs his hands In my hair as I cry into his chest. "He left, I knew he would react like that." I cry. "Who did?" He asks. "Yoongi, he just walked out the door. I don't know where he's going." I cry. "What happened?" He asks. "I told him." I say.

"Told him what?" Jungkook asks. "Can we tell him now?" Taehyung asks. I nod my head. "Jimins pregnant, Yoongi just found out and he left." Tae says. "You're what?" Jungkook yells. "How could you do that?" He yells. "It's not his fault." Taehyungs says. Jungkook stands up and gets some clothes. He walks into the bathroom. "Jungkook don't." Taehyung says. "I'm going to go get him." Jungkook says coming out of the bathroom. "Don't do anything harsh." Taehyung says. "Can't promise that." Jungkook says going out the door.