35

Yoongi went to school today without me and after school he went straight to work. I miss him. I stand up and go downstairs to the living room. "Hey guys." I say. "Hey Minnie." Jungkook says. "Hi kookie." I say walking over to the couch. I slowly sit down. "You've gotten big." Jungkook says. "Yeah I know don't remind me." I say. "Taehyung said he talked to your teachers, they said they'll let you come in next Saturday to do your finals." He says.

"Okay can we use your car to do it. Yoongis motorcycle not safe for me." I say. "Yeah sure." He says. We sit on the couch and watch tv till I get a craving. "I want ice cream." I say. "We don't have any." He says. I don't know why but I just start crying. "I'll go get you some." He says. Jungkook stand up and leaves quickly to avoid my emotions. Taehyung comes downstairs. He runs over to me when he sees me crying.

"What happened?" He asks. I raise my hands in a 'I don't know' way. "Lisa." Taehyung yells. "Yeah." Lisa yells from the kitchen. "Could you come here please." He yells. Lisa comes in. She smells like cookies. I want cookies now. "He's crying." Taehyung says. "Probably mood swings." She says. "What happened before?" Lisa asks me. "I wanted ice cream and there is none." I cry. "You want some cookies?" She asks. I stop crying and I nod.

Taehyung looks at me shocked. No one has been pregnant here since my mom. She died shortly after I was born. Lisa and Taehyung help me stand up and they follow me to the kitchen. I sit at the kitchen table. Lisa brings me a plate of cookies and a glass of milk. "Thank you." I say. I start to eat the cookies and drink the milk. I hear The door open and close. Jungkook comes in. He sets a bag in front of me. I look in it.

There's a tub of vanilla ice cream with I tub of Strawberries. I start crying again. "Whys he crying?" Jungkook says uneasy. "Mood swings." She says. "Why?" He asks. "Just be lucky he's not biting your head off." Lisa says. "Like he'd really do that." He says. The door opens again and closes. "Hello?" Yoongi asks. "Kitchen." Lisa yells. Yoongi comes in. He's wearing a dark black shirt and dark black skinny jeans. His uniform.

His tattoos on his arms showing, standing with his arms crossed. Oh he's so hot. I'm almost drooling. "Your mate keeps crying for no reason." Jungkook says. I start crying again. Yoongi walks over to me. I look up at him. I stop crying. He crouches next to me. "Hey baby." He says. "Hi." I say. "Are you going to keep crying?" He asks. "I don't know." I say. "I'm going to talk to Jungkook I'll be right back." He says.

I nod. He stand up and walks out of the room, Jungkook following. "You want your ice cream?" She asks. I nod. She gets me a bowl and a spoon. She gets me some ice cream out of the tub and sets it down in front of me. She puts the tub away. I start to eat the ice cream and cookies. Lisa goes back to baking. "So Jimin how long do you have left?" Taehyung asks. "6 weeks." I say. "Are you excited?" He asks. I nod finishing my ice cream. "Just get ready for the next couple weeks of mood swings." Lisa says.