7

I lay in my bed staring at the wall, clutching my pillow. I've been this way since I got home. Taehyung tried to make me feel better but he just made me feel worse. I cried in front of my whole class. He better not tell the others about this. Theres a knock on the door. Fuck you kim Taehyung. The door opens and the three alphas come in.

"Hey." Chanyeol says. "Hi." I say looking at the wall still. "Taehyung told us what happened." Jaebum says. "Yeah." I say. "Listen Jimin, you will find your mate. It doesn't matter if we're not your mate. We will be there to protect you. You're a part of our pack. We are your brothers, we will protect you like brothers." Jungkook says. I stand up. "You still don't get it." I say walking out of the room.

I walk downstairs and see Hoseok on the couch. "Hey chim." He says. I grab my shoes and put them on. "Jimin wait." Jungkook says walking down the stairs. I walk out the door and slam it shut. I just can't be in that house right now. "Jimin." Jungkook says running up behind me. He grabs my arm and turns me towards him seeing the tears in my eyes. "If I don't understand then explain to me." He says.

"You guys are not my mate." I say. "You don't understand how it feels to be scared of being alone, you scare people. You don't know how it feels to have to be saved all the time. You save me and then go to Taehyung. Chanyeol saves me then goes to baekhyun. Jaebum saves me and goes to youngjae." I say. "I want somebody to come to me." I say. "I see the way you look at Taehyung and I see the way Chanyeol looks at baekhyun and I see the way Jaebum looks at youngjae." I say.

"But I don't have anybody to look at me like that." I say. "I'm the only omega in that house. No one understands how it feels to be me. Everyone picks on me. Everyone stares at me. I have problems that no one else has. I had to forces Hoseok to go get my tampons." I say. "I can't go to the store and get them myself because everyone knows I'm gay. I have Jennie get them for me because she's a girl. Or Lisa." I say. "Now I understand. But you can't just think that because I'm not your mate that I can't be your brother." He says.

"You will find your mate. Till then. I'm your older brother. And I will act like that." He says.