52

I get back to the pack house. I open the door and see Lisa feeding my baby. "Hi." She says. "Hey." I say. "How's he doing?" I ask. "He's been asleep for hours." She says. "You want to try?" She asks. "I don't think I can." I say. "Come on Yoongi." She says. "Just sit down." She says. I go over to the couch and sit down. She sets the bottle down and sits down next to me. She slowly hands me the baby. "Watch his head." She says. I hold him in my arms. She holds out the bottle. I take it hesitantly and feed the baby. I smile softly.

"See it's not so bad." She says standing up. "Yeah." I say. "We'll move Jimin upstairs later." She says standing up. "Okay." I say. "By the way I have his birth certificate that I need you to sign." She says. "Okay." I say. "So Jimin picked the names?" I ask. "Yeah, Junnie and he's an alpha." She says. "Hmm." I say. "Are you scared anymore?" She asks. "Not as much." I say. "I'll be right back." She says. "Wait." I say panicking. "I'll be right back, you'll be fine for a minute." She says.

"I still don't-" I say. "Bye." She says walking away. I look down at the baby. He looks so sweet and innocent. Not scary. There's a knock on the door. I start panicking again. I stand slowly and walk over to the door carefully. I open the door and see my parents. "Mom? Dad?" I ask. "We heard You found your mate." She says. "And you got them pregnant." She adds. "And you didn't tell us." My dad says. I hear footsteps. Lisa walks up. "I can take him." She says. I hand her the baby. "Hi I'm Lisa." She says. "I'm Jill." My mom says.

"And I'm Jiyon." My dad says. "Are you Yoongis mate?" My mom asks. "No, I'm the midwife, Jimins resting." Lisa says. "Can we meet her?" My dad asks. "Him actually." I say. "Him?" My mom asks. "Yes." I say. "Then who did you get him pregnant?" She asks. "Jimins a male omega." Lisa says before walking away. I walk away from the door. Then Junnie starts crying again. She bounces Junnie. She feeds him again. "Is he not Breastfeeding?" My mom asks.

"He is, He was in labor for two days." I say. "Two days?" She asks. "Exactly 48 hours." Lisa says. "Hm." My mom says. "This him?" My dad asks. "That's junnie." I say. "What is he?" My dad asks. "Junnies an Alpha." I say. "Hm." My mom says. "Can we meet him?" My dad asks. I look to Lisa. "He's awake." She says. "Come on I guess." I say. I take them to the nurses station. I open the door and see Jimin eating some soup. I walk in my parents following.