48

32 hours. I'm officially tired of this. "You're At 7cm." Lisa says. "3 more to go." I say. "I'll be back." She says. She washes her hands and goes out the door. I move over in the bed. "Yoongi." I whine. He looks over at me. I pat the bed next to me. "I don't think that's a good idea." He says. "Yoongi." I whine again. "Okay just stop." He says standing up. He sits on the bed. I pull him down and rest my head on his shoulder. "Thank you." I say.

"Whatever to get you to stop whining." He says. "You're so mean." I say. "If I didn't get up and cuddle with you, would you have stopped whining?" He asks. "No." I say. "Then I'm right." He says. "Yeah." I say. "Are you ready to be a daddy?" I ask. "No." He says. "You'll be fine." I say taking his hand in mine. "You'll step up and you'll be a great father." I say. "I still don't think so." He says. "I do." I say. I lean up and kiss his cheek.

Another contraction. I ride it out as he gets off the bed. I lay back down on the bed. Yoongi uses the rag to dry my forehead. "I want to eat." I say. "I want to sleep." I say. "I want to cry." I say. "After you give birth, I'll bring you whatever you want." He says. "Yeah you better." I joke. "Yoongi." I say. "Yeah." He says. "I have to pee." I say. "Come on." He says. He helps me up and helps me to the bathroom. I go to the bathroom and wash my hands.

A contraction comes. I lean against his chest and hold his hands, riding out this contraction. Afterwards he picks me up and carry's me back to room. He lays me back on the bed. I hold Yoongis hand. Lisa comes back in. "Do you want me to check again?" She asks. "Yes please." I say. She washes her hands and comes back over to me. She checks. "7cm still." She says. I whine. "If you're still in labor after 40 hours, I'm buying you two pizzas myself." She says. "Let's see." I say.