43

It's been 12 hours and im dilated 2cm last time Lisa checked. Yoongi fell asleep a couple minutes ago. He stayed up with me all night. I'm really happy he's my mate. Lisa comes back into the room. "Hey." She says. "Hi." I say tiredly. 12 hours of contractions make you exhausted. "Let's check." She says. She lift the sheet and checks me. "You're still 2cm." She says. "Will I ever give birth?" I whine. "You will." She says. "When?" I whine. "I don't know." She says.

"I need to pee." I say. "Okay." She says. She helps me up. She walks me to the bathroom and I go to the bathroom. I wash my hands and then another contraction comes. "Ah." I yell holding the sink. Lisa comes in and helps me ride of my contraction. Afterwards she helps me to the bed again. "I'll check again." She says washing her hands. She checks as there's a knock on the door. She covers me up as Jennie comes in with Starbucks.

"2cm." She says. "Why." I whine waking Yoongi up. Lisa washes her hands and goes over to Jennie. "Yoongi." I cry holding my hand out. He gets up and walks over to me. He sits in the chair and holds my hand. "How long has it been?" He asks. "12 hours." I say. "I'm sorry." He says. "I'm still 2cms, 12 hours and 2cm." I say. He kisses my hand softly. "Hey Jimin how you feeling?" Jennie asks. "Horrible." I say. Another contraction comes. I squeeze yoongis hand riding it out. "Sounds like it." She says.

"I'm so hungry." I say. "I know." Lisa says. Theres another knock on the door. Lisa goes over to open it. It's the others. "Hey Minnie." Taehyungs says walking over to me Jungkook following. Jaebum and youngjae stand next to the door and Chanyeol and baekhyun on the other side. "How you feeling?" Tae asks. "12 hours 2cms still." I say. "So bad?" He asks. Another contraction comes. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" I scream. "I want this pup out of me." I yell laying back down.

"Lisa tell me some good news." I say. She reaches under the blanket checking. "3cm." She says. "Yes." I say. "I'm going to get you some more ice." Lisa says. She goes out the door. Taehyung takes my other hand in his. "Minnie, do you have names?" He asks. I shake my head. Yoongi wipes the sweat off my forehead with a rag. "Where's my dad?" I ask. "He was on patrol he said he'll get here as soon as he can." Jungkook says.

I whine. "I can't believe your still in labor." Chanyeol says. "I can't believe it either but then again I'm the only one experiencing the pain." I say. "That's not true." Yoongi says holding up his hand that I'm squeezing. "I'm sorry, are you the one has to sit in pain for hours." I say. "Fine deal with it yourself." He says letting go of my hand. He gets up and walks out the door. "I'll go talk to him." Jungkook says. "We'll join." Chanyeol and Jaebum say.

They walk out the door leaving us. The other two walk over to the bed and sit down. "It's a stressful time, he'll come back." Taehyung says. Lisa comes in with a cup of ice. She sits it on the side table. She washes her hands again. "Let's check and see." She says. He reaches under the blanket and checks. "3cm." She says. "Can't you do anything?" I ask. "Nothing beside wait." She says. "I've been waiting." I say. "I'm sorry I can't do anything." She says.

"We have a question?" Youngjae says. "Yeah." Lisa says. "How do you know where his cervix is?" Baekhyun says. "Can I show them?" Lisa asks. "I don't care." I cry. Youngjae, baekhyun and Taehyung get up and walk over to Lisa. "Wash your hands." She says. One by one they wash their hands. "So take 2 fingers." She says to youngjae. "And put them in there." She says guiding him. I've gotten used to the feeling. "You feel something like two lips?" She asks.

"Yeah." He says. "That's his cervix." She says. He pulls his fingers out. One by one she shows them my cervix. During taehyungs turn Jungkook walks in. He has a confused look on his face. "Lisa teaching us where Jimins cervix is." He says. "Oh." He says. "Do you want to learn?" Lisa asked. Jungkook stands there awkwardly. Then a contraction comes. "Ow!" I cry. Taehyung gets up and washes his hands.

"You don't have too." I say. "But you should. You guys are very uneducated." She says. "I don't know." Jungkook says. "It's not that weird." Taehyung says. Yoongi walks in the room and goes back to the side he was on before. "Yoongi did you feel Jimins cervix?" Taehyung asks. "Yeah." Yoongi says. "See." Taehyung says. "That's different he's his mate." Jungkook says. "Do it?" Yoongi says. "What?" Jungkook asks. "You're just making it weird." Taehyung says. "We all did it." Youngjae says. "Fine I guess." Jungkook says.