29

I run through the woods in my wolf form. I've been out here for an hour just trying to find Yoongi. I can't believe Jimins pregnant. What's worse is how Yoongi reacted. Jimin was so hurt. I then get a scent. I track it. There's broken trees along the path. Yep it's Yoongi. I see a pure white wolf following a Deer. It's Yoongi. I run over to him and tackle him to the ground. There's a lot of struggle and crawls flying. I switch back to my human self. Luckily our clothes stay on.

I hold him down, staring him straight in the face. "Why the fuck did you just leave." I yell. "He was bawling his eyes out after you left." I yell. "He was so scared to tell you because he knew you'd react this way." I yell. Yoongi tries the get away. "You're not getting away that easy. You got my bestfriend pregnant and then left him after he told you." I growl. "If you really cared about him you wouldn't Act like you do!" I yell. He snaps. He pushes his weight up falls onto on me. I try to push him off. He's too strong.

He changes back into a human. "You don't understand!" He yells at me. "You shouldn't have even had sex with him!" I yell. "That's not your decision to make!" He says. "He's still young!" I yell. "He's my mate!" He yells. "Not yours mine!" He yells. "I know that!" I yell. "Then act like it!" He yells. I get taken back. "He didn't want you to know we have sex because he was scared of how you would react to it." He says. I slip my hand out of his grasp and punch him.

He reaches out and holds his face. I kick him off. We both stand up. "Okay I'll stop treating him like a baby." I say. "But you need to go back there and tell him your okay with it." I yell. "It's more complicated than you think." He says. "How much harder can it be?" I ask. "I was abused as I child!" He yells. "What?" I ask. "My dad abused me." He says. "What does that have to do with this?" I ask. "What if I end up doing that to the baby?" He asks. "You wouldn't do that." I say.

"How do you know?" He asks. "I could just as easily fall into the same trap he did." He says. "I'm not going back." He says. "Yes you are." I say. He turns to walk away but I pull him back and punch him hard enough to knock him out. I hold him up before he falls down. I pick him up and carry him to the pack house. I open the door and walk in seeing everyone stand up when they see me. I sit Yoongi hardly on the ground and he groans in pain. Jimin runs over to him. "I'll be upstairs." I say.