44

Jungkook just washed his hands. He sits down in the seat as Lisa tells him what to do. He reaches under the blanket hesitantly. I feel his fingers into me. She tells him what to do. He feels around till he finds my cervix. "It feels weird." He says pulling his fingers out. He goes over and washes his hands. I pick up the ice chips and eat them. I set the cup back down and hold my hand out for Yoongi. He takes it.

The others leave so it's only Lisa, Yoongi and I. "It's 9am." He says. "13 hours." I complain. "I need to call work and tell them I'll not be coming in today." He says pulling out my phone. "When did you have to go in?" I ask. "At 9:30." He says. "Lisa how dilated am I?" I ask. "3 still." She says. "Go to work." I say. "No." He says. "Yes, I'll still be in labor when you get back." I say. "Jimin I'm not leave you." He says. "Go." I say. "No." He says.

"Do you really want to argue with your mates who's been in labor for 13 hours." I say. "Fine I'll go." He says. He leans up and kisses me before leaving to get dressed. Lisa waits till he leaves. "Why'd you make him go?" She asks. "I'd probably snap at him again. Better if he went." I say. "Probably." She say. A contraction comes. "Ah!" I scream. Lisa grabs my hand helping me with my breathing. Afterwards she lays me down. "I fucking hate being in labor."