33

The silence is broken by a painful Kick. "Ow." I yell. Everyone rushed into the dinning room. They all look at me concerned. "What's wrong?" Jaebum asks. "The pups kicking." Lisa says. The pup continues to kick. "We should probably go to school." Jungkook says. Everyone besides Yoongi and Lisa stand up. Lisa already graduated last year so she stays home. Yoongis still sitting there, staring at my stomach. "Jimin are you going to school today." She asks. "The pups killing me right now." I say. "Okay." She says. "I think Yoongis not going either." She says. I look over at Yoongi. He's not taking this so well.

"I'm going to take him upstairs." I say. I stand up and grab Yoongis hand. I tug him. He stands up and follows me to our room. I pull him in and close the door. I pull him into a hug. He buries his nose in my neck. He hugs me close to him. "Yoongi I know you're still stressed about the pup." I say. "But trust me you'll be a great father." I say. I feel tears hit the back off my neck. He's crying. He's never cried in front of me.

"Even if you don't feel like it now, as soon as the pup come you see their little faces you'll fall in love and you'll be just as protective over it as you are me." I say holding back my tears. "I know you're scared you'll end up like you father but trust me you'll never be like that." I say. He pulls away. His eyes red from crying. I wipe his tears. "What are you crying about I have to give birth to a pup." I joke. He laughs softly. I pull him into a hug. "Do you still love me?" He asks. "Yes I love you." I say.