50

"So you have like an hour till I strangle you." I say to Yoongi. "I love you too." He says. It's official been 2 days. 48 hours of labor. I'm broken down and cried a couple times. Not like cry. I sobbed. Lisa comes back in. "Hopefully you're close." She says washing her hands. She sits in her chair pulling the blanket up. She only pulls the blanket up when no one else is in the room. "Jimin you're going to be happy to hear that you're 10cm." She says. "Yes!" I yell. "I'm going to get Taehyung." She says.

"Okay." I say happily. "It's finally over." I say to Yoongi with a big smile on my face. "I know baby." He says kissing my forehead. I rest for a few minutes till Lisa and taehyung come back. "Okay, Taehyung and Yoongi wash your hands cause I might need you." Lisa says getting out her tools. They go over and wash their hands. "Yoongi I'll need you to hold Jimin up while he's pushing." She says as another contraction comes.

I ride it out and yoongi holds me up, his arm across my back holding my other hand. "The next contraction should be in 30 seconds. Then you have to push." She says sitting things up. She puts on gloves. Another contraction comes. She pulls up her mask. "Okay Jimin push." She says. I push, squeezing Yoongis hands. "Okay kept pushing. And 3, 2, 1. Okay relax." She says. I lean back against Yoongi. "You have 20 seconds." She says. The door opens and the others come in.

"Nows not the best time." Lisa says. The contraction comes. "Okay 3,2,1 push." Lisa says. I breathe in and push. "Ah!" I scream in pain. "Okay 3,2,1, relax." Lisa says. "Should we go?" Youngjae says. "Jimin?" Lisa asks. "I don't fucking care, as long as the pup come out I don't care who sees." I say. "Okay 5 seconds." She says. "3,2,1, Push!" She says. I breathe in and push. "Keep going." She says. "3,2,1, relax." She says. I lean back, crying.

"Does it hurt as badly as they say?" Youngjae asks. I nod sitting back up. "Okay Jimin give me a big push." She says. "3,2,1. Push!" She says. I breathe in and push hardly. "You have to push harder." She says. "I cant." I cry. "Jimin you have to." She says. I push hardly. "Okay 3,2,1, Relax." She says. I lean back against Yoongi, catching my breath. "Jimin I knew you're really tired and hungry, but you have to push through." She says. I nod sitting back up. "Okay Jimin big push, 3,2,1, Push." She says.

I breathe In deeply and push as hard as I can. "You're crowning." She says. "Push harder." She says. "I'm trying." I say pushing. "Okay breathe quickly." She says. I catch my breath leaning against Yoongi. "Okay you have 15 seconds." She says wiping her forehead. "One of you bring those towels over." Lisa says. Chanyeol grabs the towel and sits them on the chair. He walks away quickly trying to avoid looking down. "Okay Jimin." She says. I sit back up. "3,2,1, Push!" She says.

I push hardly crying out from the pain. "I see the baby's head." She says. Youngjae And Baekhyun rush over to see But the alphas stay against the wall. "Jimin Push!" She says I push hardly. "Okay." She says. I lean back against Yoongis chest. "We have to let the pup head pass before you push." She says. "It hurts." I cry. "Yes I know but you have to trust me." She says. "I need you to pant." She says. "What?" I ask. "Pant." She says. "Okay." I say. I start panting. "Why does he need to pant?" Taehyung asks. "So he won't want to push." She says.

"I still want to push." I say between pants. "That's-" Youngjae says. "What?" I ask. "It's not a pretty sight." He says. "I'm sorry I didn't paint a sunset on my vagina before deciding to shove a pup out of it!" I yell. "Jimin, pant." Lisa says. I continue to pant. "Okay Jimin, time to push." She says. I sit up. "3,2,1! Push." She says. I push. "Taehyung towel." She says. Taehyung grabs and towel and holds it up. "You have to keep pushing." She says. "I'm trying." I cry. "A little bit longer." She says. I push hardly. I sit back after the contraction pasts.

"Okay somethings wrong. Taehyung hand me the scissors." She says. "What's wrong?" I ask. "It's not important right now." She says. Taehyung hands her the scissors. She cuts me. "Ow!" I yell. "You were going to tear." She says. "Okay get ready." She says. I sit back up. "Okay 3,2,1. Push!" She says. I breathe in and push. "Okay push! Push! Push!" She says. "What does it look like I'm doing." I snap. "Push as hard as you can." She says. I push hardly. "Okay, a little bit longer." She says. I cry at the pain.

"Okay you're doing good." She says. The contraction passes and I lay back. She holds up a crying baby. "It's a boy." She says. "Yoongi?" She says holding out the medical scissors. He lets go of me slowly and I support myself. He takes the scissors and hesitantly cuts the umbilical cord. Taehyung wraps the baby in the towel. She pulls down her mask.

She takes the baby from Taehyung and cleans it off. I can't stop smiling. She puts it in the bassinet and gets between my legs. She grabs a needle and starts to stitch me up. I struggle to keep my eyes open. She puts my legs down and covers me with a blanket. "Get your rest Jimin." She says as fall asleep.