5

The whole day today I've been trying to find the scent again but I couldn't. I'm in 8th period. Today is a free period. I'm currently having a conversation with Taehyung. "You won't believe how sore I am." He says. "I know." I say. "I heard it." I mutter. "I'm sorry, alphas are rough." He says. "Yeah again, I know." I say. "You'll understand soon." He says. "Anyways how's the search going?" He asks.

"No signs." I say resting my chin on my hand. "You'll find him." He says. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes." He says. "Anyways." I say. We get interrupted by one of Kevin's friends. "Kevins not here today so I'll be your bully today." He says. "You really want to do that?" Taehyung asks. "Butt out." He says. "Or you're next." He says. Taehyung gets out his phone. "Now how about you excuse yourself to the bathroom." He says. I nod. "I'll wait for you." He says.

He walks out the door. "Jungkook will meet you there." He says. I stand up and walk out too. James grabs me by the arm and guides me to the bathroom. I see Jungkook standing by the door. He lets go of my arm. Jungkook opens the door. What the fuck? James smirks and walks into the bathroom, where Jaebum, chanyeol and Hoseok are standing. He turns to leave but Jungkooks standing In front of the door. "We're back." Jaebum says.