8

Jungkook brings me back into the house and takes me back into my room. He tells the others that I just need time alone. I hear another knock. "Come in." I say. Here comes the beta line. They sit on the end of my bed. "So Taehyung, you want to tell anybody else?" I ask. "This will be all." He says. I sit up. "Jimin we just want to talk to you." Youngjae says. "Jimin we're sorry for not thinking about your feelings." Baekhyun says.

"And we're sorry that we just ignore your feelings about not having a mate." Lisa says. "It's not your fault. Anyways Lisa's the only one who understands my pain. You three cant have periods." I say pointing to three male betas. "Yeah they suck don't they?" She asks. "I've lost 3 pairs of my favorite jeans." I say. " I've lost 5." She says. "Anyways, I guess I should tell you guys, but I found my mate." I say. "Wait really?" They ask.

"I don't know who it is. But I know he's around here somewhere." I say. "Im so happy for you." Lisa says. "I hope you find him soon." Youngjae says. "Do you guys want to watch a movie?" I ask. "Yeah sure." Baekhyun says. "I'll get some snacks." Youngjae says. "I'll come with." He says. "Me too." Lisa says. They all leave. Taehyung scoots closer. "Who do you want your mate to be?" He asks. "I don't know." I say. They come back with snacks and we walk movies.

I do know who I want my mate to be.