Chapter 44: Don't you remember me?

Beginne am Anfang

"Why are you just telling me this?" Manager asked.

"Sorry manager hyung. I came here to let you know what might happen in the future so you could prepare something when I officially leaving. But I'm not leaving yet, okay? I don't know if I am because mother hasn't sent the plane ticket and it's been two months, almost three." Kris sighed.

"I understand. I know it's hard. But, can you endure it a little bit more? Maybe I could do something about making your mother cancel everything she had planned for you. I'll try my best. But for now, just attend practice and you'll be leaving to China with EXO-M for promotions." Manager hyung patted his shoulder and left.

Kris sighed and walked out of the building. He doesn't know if should he come back to Han Ni's house or just spend the night at the dorm, their old dorm. He walked aimlessly, doesn't care where his legs would bring him until he reached the playground. He sat on the swings and looked up to the sky.

"Galaxy.. I wonder how breathtaking it is to see it close." He said.

"I don't want to leave. But, the company... is underestimating my talents. Not just my talents, but the other members as well. But anyways, I don't know how would the fans react and how would EXO members and Han Ni treat each other after. Dang it." Kris ruffled his hair.

Then suddenly, Kris' phone rang. He fetched it out of his pocket and answered it without looking at the caller's id. 

"Hello, mother." he asked.

"It's me. I was about to send the ticket to you a month ago, but the flight got cancelled so I have to book another flight. Kris, dear, expect the ticket in a few days.  It's for your own good." 

"Mom? What? Is there any other ways to save your company? Not including marrying some complete stranger? Or anything that could hurt the people I love?" Kris asked.

"Yi Fan, I'm doing this for your—our future. I know marrying a girl whom you knew nothing of, a complete stranger is not considered as loving the future wife you've ever wanted. Let's not talk any further about this. I'm hanging up now." Kris' mum ended the call.

------

The Next Morning. HanNi's house. 

It was already 8 in the morning, but not a sound could be heard outside HanNi's room. Usually, since EXO members moved in her house, every morning it would be really noisy with Chen running around, knocking on others' doors and annoying them. Now, the only sound that Han Ni could hear was the ticking of her rilakuma clock hanging on the wall.

Han Ni turned sideways, pulled her blanket over her head and roll over again. Out of boredom, she sat up from bed and washed her face. She walked out of her room and headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast

 "The house is dead silent for the first time since they moved here." She said as she sniffled the air.

"....and I thought I would like it. But I don't even like this kind of silence... not even a bit..." mumbled Han Ni and sigh right after.

Sae Ryun, woke up with the same reason as HanNi. He sat up and rubbed his eyes with his little hands and jumped down out of his bed. He opened the door and peeked outside hoping to see his uncles running around. But he saw no one.

"It's so quite. Where are they?" Sae Ryun asked. 

Sae Ryun, being such a curious child, went to his uncles' room and jumped on them to wake up. He went to Sehun's room first and jumped on him. "HunHun~! Ireona! Wakey wakey!" Then he went to Suho's room "Gramps~! Wake up! Palli!"