BONUS CHAPTER💜💙

"Love, my dear one, will always fascinate us and since love can never be explained,
Love will always prevail."

"HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY. YOU LOOK SO CUTE, LOVE." I burst out laughing as we're currently looking at our wedding photos. As you can tell, we decided to live in Korea. My heart really belongs to Seoul. Lisa bought this house for Lianne and I. As for our parents, they told that they'll visit us whenever they have time. Plus, there's a skype so no worries. Jennie and Jisoo unnie are living near with our house.

"Shhh. Keep your voice low. You might wake up Lianne"

"Hahaha sorry I can't help it. You look so cute."

"If I really look cute then why are you laughing?" She said

"It's just that, HAHAHAHAHAHA airplanes could fit on your forehead"

"You really love making fun of me" she frowned. I kissed her lips and she smiled.

"There, you look so much better when you smile." She looked away, hiding her red face.

In case you're wondering, can I say that I was so amused when I saw Lisa on our wedding day, she's far from the feminine Lisa that I know. On that day, she was wearing a suit, her hair is black and she doesn't have bangs. I really appreciate her effort in making me happy.

She knows that I love to see her forehead thus, I always told her to"Let them see the light." But she's adamant, she refused in doing so, I kept getting a NO from her. I also wanted to see her in black hair because I've seen hair with blonde, orange and brown but never in black. Never in my life did I imagine that she'll do it, on our wedding day.

I'm the luckiest and happiest bride. Uwuuu😍

"How can you look so beautiful and handsome at the same time?" I asked

"I really don't know, love. Don't be too obvious that your head over heels for me" Lisa and her oozing confidence. I tapped her forehead

"But I'm really thankful, that you did it for me."

"Anything to make you happy."

"But why did you do it? You really hate that kind of hairstyle, right? I remember when Jennie and Jisoo unnie threatened to color your hair black and you look so damn scared." I smiled

"I did but I thought it was nothing. Your happiness is my priority."

"Thank you, love. Thank you for doing the things that I like, even if they aren't the things you particularly like to do." I rest my head on her chest, listening to the sound of her heartbeat. I guess when we got married, it's one of the things that I love to do now. I love being this close to her, our proximity, nothing else matters.

"Does it ever cross you mind that you deserve someone better?" Lisa suddenly asked.

"No, it's ironic how you always told me that I deserve someone better but I've always wanted you." I squeezed her hand.