Eleven💗

"I find the best way to love someone  is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves. "

-Dr. Steve Maraboli

"Baby, change your clothes. Wear a comfy one, okay? I'll wait for you." I didn't have the chance to ask her why, she went downstairs running. What's with her? But I did what she said, I changed into a black adidas shirt and black shorts. After that, I went downstairs to see her.

"Where are we going, love?" I asked and saw that she's holding my bicycle.

"I just thought you missed riding this?" My eyes glistened when she allowed me to ride my bike.

"Are you really letting me?" She just nodded and I hugged her. She really is the best.

"Shall we, baby?" She sat on a small chair on my back and she wrapped her arms around my belly.

"I'm so happyyyy! I feel freee." I screamed and Lisa's giggling. She's trying to tickle my sides with her face and....

"Hahahahahh loveee! Stop! We might fall."

"I already fell in love with you, baby."

"You are so cheesy, love but I love that side of yours" I said

"I love you, My Lalisa."
"I love you more, Ms. Rosie" She peeked at my face and laughed.

"Now, I can finally say that chipmunks do blush." She's beginning to poke fun at me again

"What did you just said? You, meanie! I won't let you ride my bike again, you'll walk later" I threatened her.

"I was just joking, baby. You look so cute" and she touched my boobs😱

"Hey! Put your arms around my waist not on my boobs, you pervert!" I scolded her.

"I'm sorry. It wasn't intentional. I thought it was your belly. That's why it feels weird." Have you ever met the human version of stress? I have met mine and her name's Lisa.

We stroll around the city and you know the drill when we're together that means, more food💕 we were so full when we decided to go home.
•••••••○•••••••○••••••○••••••○••••••○•••••○••••

"Lisa, Sajangnim wants us to attend this prom. He wants you to be my prom date." Jennie unnie was so frustrated too as she showed us the invitation and it was adressed to Lisa and Jennie unnie's name.

"What for?" Lisa asked and by the tone of her voice, she doesn't like it

"I don't know and I don't like the idea of it either but he wanted to us to act as a couple."

"What? Is he out of his mind?

"He really is. A long time ago." Unnie rolled her eyes. I looked at Jisoo Unnie and she's just quiet. She doesn't want to talk when she's hurting.

Lisa looked at me as if I should be the one who'll decide if she's coming or not. I mean, I don't want to but I really don't want to be selfish cause I know all of us will suffer with our boss' wrath. So i just nodded and smiled.

They were preparing for the event and I can sense that Lisa's nervous. I went inside her room and back hugged her.

"It's going to be okay, love." I reassured her.

"I was worried about you. I don't want you to be hurt with this kind of situation."

"What? Love, you don't have to worry about me. I'm fine and besides, we know that we love each other and that's all that matter." I placed my chin on her shoulder. She turned around and sighed.

"I don't know what my life would be without you. You always make things easier for me, baby. Thank you for always, always understanding me." She kissed my lips and I kissed her back cause why not?😂

"I love you, that's why. And can I just say that my oppa looks hot." I complimented her and saw her blushed, i mean she's so damn gorgeous and handsome at the same time. Lord, how can you allow this?

"Your oppa is exclusively yours." Lisa buried her face on my neck and it was so ticklish but I just let her.

"Love, go now, unnie's waiting for you. You'll be late. I'll wait for you till you come home." I said and hugged her tight. Before we went downstairs I kissed her passionately.

"What took you so long? I'm growing roots here. Let's go now so we can get over this shit" Jennie unnie looked so pissed, she really doesn't want this.

I killed time by having chit chats with Jisoo unnie, they still don't know about Lisa and I. I don't know why but I just feel shy for no reason. I'm currently on my bed when I received a notification. I opened it and saw.

Damn, they look so good together

Damn, they look so good together. I know Lisa loves me but I suddenly felt a pang of jealousy.