Two💔

Unfortunately, I'm the person you can screw a million times and I would still be there for you if you need me.

"Since when did you become my stylist, ha?" I said when I noticed that she's been matching my clothes.

"Shut up. just stay there okay? I'm searching for clothes for you to wear." Lisa said.

"No, no! I can do that, Lis. I don't want to bother you"

"No, Chaeng. I insist. Besides you told me that you're too lazy to move right?"

"Fine. If you say so😊 Thanks, by the way." She looked at me and gave me a sweet smile.

I can watch her all day, week, month or maybe forever. Oh good lord I'm exaggerating but the point is I will never get tired of watching her😍 It's cute how she can give me various facial expressions and it's one of the things I love about her.

"Here, I'm pretty sure it would look good on you since I'm the one who chose it." She said. Interrupting my thoughts.

She handed me this Alexander Wang high-twist tee paired with black pants and small leather backpack from Chloe.

And as for her, she's wearing the white Bershka sweater paired also with black jeans

"Talk about confidence😑"

"What? I'm just telling you the truth and whatever you wear, even if it's a garbage bag, you would still look beautiful" I felt my cheeks blushed by her remarks.

Pretty. But not pretty for you to like.

"Thanks, Lis. This is really a comfy outfit and we look like we're matching but where are we heading to?" I saw you blushed.

Wait, really? Are you blushing or am I just imagining things?

"Yeah, we do.I want to play arcade games. If it's alright?" Then she placed her arm on her nape.

"That sounds good. I'm in🖒"

We walked out of my room and I noticed that the two unnies are not here.

"Lis, where's Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie?"

"I don't know. They went out early in the morning and didn't tell me where they're going ." I saw how your face changed. You suddenly became quiet and sadness is written all over your face.

"You miss Jennie unnie?"

"Yeah. I miss her."

I shouldn't have asked you that question because now I am in pain. I am the one who's here for you but you're heart is looking for someone who's not here.

But I don't want to be selfish. I don't want to ruin this day. I want you to be happy, Lisa.

"Don't worry. She'll be back later and you'll see her." I hold your hand and kissed your cheek.

I hope that somehow it made you feel better.