Day 2💜

"How's your date yesterday with mommy?" I heard Lily asked Lisa.

"It went well. It's always the best when I'm with her, Lily."

"Did mommy enjoy as well?" Lily nonchalantly asked her

"I think she did, don't you have confidence with your mama?" Lisa boastfully said. Haha

"Mama Lis, I want you to make mommy happy. I did my part, it's time to do yours." Lily's thinking is so matured for her age. I mean it seems like she's a 20 year old stucked in a 6 year old's body.

"Thank you for trusting me, Lily. I promise I won't break you mom's heart again"

"Show don't tell." I laughed with what Lily have said, good thing they didn't hear me. I love my daughter's sassiness, she got it from her mommy, yep that's me😉

"Watch and learn, baby." Lisa reciprocated her sassiness haha. I can watch them exchanging banters for days. It's so entertaining.

"I really don't want to see my mom crying again. She doesn't know that I sometimes wake up seeing her cry, then I pretend to sleep again. She talks about you too, you're her bestfriend and she loves you but she said she had to leave you."

"I know she had to leave, what I did was too much." Her voice was gloomy

"Not too late, mama. I always pray to God that you'll come back to us, He heard me and now you're here" Lisa went to her side and hugged her

"I won't leave you two"

"I'm thankful that we have you. I love your mommy so much"

"I know, mama even if you dont tell."

"What are you 20 years old? You're so matured."

"Mommy raised me this way. I got it from her"

"She did raise you right. Thank you for taking care of your mommy while I was away."

Can you tell that I'm being nosy again? Listening to other people's conversations that felt like an adult conversation.

I decided to step in "What are you two talking about?"

"Ah, nothing mommy. I just asked mama how was your date last night."

"Good. Your mama and I had fun." I looked at Lisa and smiled at her. "Good morning to you both."

She looked at me from head to toe"Good morning, gorgeous." I winked at her. I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato cause we're basically flirting.

"Ew, can you two stop that? There's a child here." Lily rolled her eyes. Where did she learn that? I don't remember rolling my eyes on her, Lisa isn't fond of doing that kind of things too. I know one person, Jennie Unniiieee!

While Lisa's obviously blushing, she diverted the topic "Lily, we'll have picnic later, okay? Glama knew about it already."

"I already know about it even before you know that I know about it." My girl is so funny. Hahaha.

"That is so confusing." I looked at Lisa and hey, I burst out laughing. Hahaha, she's "How's your date yesterday with mommy?" I heard Lily asked Lisa.

"Why are you laughing?" She said and when I looked at her, she still have the dumb face she's wearing, I laughed so hard.

"If you don't stop laughing, I promise you won't like what I'll do next." She threatened me. As if I got scared. I continued laughing not knowing that she's behind me.