Twenty-Seven

"She is wearing a rainbow mask to hide the darkness in her mind, she builds colorful walls to conceal her downfalls.
Such a great pretender but can you blame her?"

It's been a long time since I last visited this park. Ever since I went back here in Australia, I decided to heal myself, it's the only way that I can do to move forward in life. I can't help but think about the changes that happened. Before, I was a singer, it was all I wanted to be. Achieving my dreams was on top of my list but right now, I can say that I'm happy with the decisions that I've made in the past even though some of it didn't turn out the way I wanted it, it was still a lesson though. I have no regrets most especially when I opted to adopt a child, Lianne Park, yep, that's her full name but we still call her Lily. My parents are so fond of her, when I brought her here, they've been nothing but supportive and loving towards Lily. I can't blame them since I really do love that child also. I devoted my time to her, I became a full-time mom and that's the life that I've always wanted for myself. Simple.

I know that I'm happy with my life right now but life sucks as it keeps on shoving me the reality that I still feel empty. I had to admit that I tend to repress things when I'm hurt maybe that's why it keeps on hunting me.

Sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing, I had to leave her all alone but then whenever I look myself in the mirror, I know I did what's best for me. I changed a lot, far from Rosie that everyone knew. People knew just the tip of the iceberg, my persona but I am beyond all that. If there's one thing that remains, it that I still think about her.
I forgave Lisa a long time ago. I wonder how she is? How life has been on her? Is she happy with Sorn? Do I cross her mind? Does she miss me like I do?
I guess not. I do hate myself sometimes why would I think of someone who doesn't even care about me in the first place. I hate myself for not hating her.

I'm on the verge of tears when someone behind me spoke.

"Rosie."