Day 1💙

"Have a safe trip and enjoy!" Dad kissed my head after he helped us put our suitcase in the compartment.

"Thanks, dad! See you after 5 days." I kissed his cheeks and walk towards my mom.

"Lianne, honey, gwany's going to miss you. Send me letters, okay?" I don't why but I burst out laughing, mom's feigning to wipe off her tears, as if she won't be able to see us for a year😂

"I'll miss you too, gwany. Mom and I will be back after 5 days." She kissed mom and dad carried Lianne " be a good girl, my Lily. Don't give your mommy and your Mama Lisa a hard time" Lily hugged him. "I'm a good girl, always."

Lisa came to us hesistantly. She smiled at me.

"Uh, Ma, Pa. I'm sorry to interrupt but I think we need to go. We have to catch our flight."

Mom held both Lisa and I hands and looked at us with hope in her eyes. It's new to me, I never saw her like this.

"Always remember that every cloud has a silver lining, it's not too late to start over. You both deserve to be happy." With that, she both kissed our cheeks.

We're currently on the plane and Lianne is sleeping on Lisa's lap. It's my definition of a beautiful view😍 You can clearly tell that they do adore each other but I can't seem to enjoy it as I'm searching for things to do to calm myself. Flying really makes me anxious, I really hate it Lianne and I were a complete opposite as she's sitting next to the window, she told me that she loves to see the sea of clouds.

In case you're wondering, Here's our sitting arrangement
Me | Lisa | Lianne

Lisa noticed my uneasiness as I keep changing my sitting position. She puts her arm around my shoulder and moves me closer to her. I'm not being flirty when I say that she makes me feel calm, she sure knows how to.

"You still hate flying. Don't you?"

"Sorry, you know I love to travel but flying is really a challenge for me ever since then." She smiled at me and kissed my forehead

"I remember when you threw up on the plane on our way to Japan, you said you felt dizzy and you started to cry."

"I remember that, it was so embarassing. Imagine all the passengers were looking at me. Hahaa but you patiently took care of me, rubbing my back and sing me to sleep."

"I was so worried because you look so pale at that time and you were crying endlessly. I don't want to see you cry."

"You made me calm down, thank you for being patient with me and always keeping up with me." I sincerely said.

"I will always be here. Don't worry, Rosie. Just sleep. I still love you when you wake up." She placed my head on her shoulder and I held her hand. Even if I didn't look, I know she was surprised by my sudden act. When her senses came back, she held me tighter and kissed my head; a sign of love and respect.

I know you're wondering how did we get here, that night when she asked me to spend 5 days with her, at first, I was hesitant, I mean I'm decided to not go with her but my heart keeps telling me that I'll forever regret it if I say no and not gonna lie that I missed Lisa so much and I'm badly curious how will it all turn out so I said yes.

Because I'm always caught between two stools; a tough mind and a flimsy heart.

Suvarnabhumi Airport > Manoban's Residence

"Marco, can you get the..." Mama Chit's voice echoed the room and she was cut off by none other than..

"HELLO, MOM" she really has a full energy. Mama looked behind her and boy, it was epic. She looked so astounded.