Eight❤

"I can go through all the hardships to spend few moments with you."

"I want to sleep with you, Chae"

7 words that took my breath away. I mean, we usually do sleepovers here and there but it just feels weird coming from her mouth. She typically tends to barge in my room with pillows and blanket on her hands and I automatically get what it means. But right now, this is a little different.

"You are such a baby. Do you really want to?" I hesitated a bit.

"Of course I do, so, please?"

"Okay, then. How can I resist you? Wait for me. I'll just take a shower." I turned around to step outside her room but....

"Chae! Can I go with you?" I was astounded by what I've heard.

"Come here, Lis" I said signaling her to come to me, I was smiling and she seems to be so excited.

"Are we going now?"

"No" I uttered with my pokerface.

I flicked her forehead and pinched her cheeks

"Naughty, Lalisa. You take show, too IN YOUR OWN BATHROOM ,alright? You might get sick." Before I made my way out, I saw her looking dumbfounded. Haha. That's what you get for teasing me.

I went inside my bathroom and did my rituals. I walked towards my closet which is right across from my vanity mirror. I got the white pyjama set which our fans gave to us; I looked at the mirror for the nth time to make sure that I look good.

Lisa's room is just 7 steps away from my room. I barged in and saw her standing in front of the room as if you were talking to your self.

"Hello! Hello!" I said. I noticed that you are wearing the same pyjama as mine. I looked at your clothes and but scanned me from head to foot.

"Is there something wrong with me?" I asked worriedly

"You look perfectly fine, Chae. you just look more...."

"More?"

"More beautiful, there! I said it." Lisa said. I blushed, not that it's the first time she complimented me but i really felt her sincerity.

"I always look beautiful, you just seem to focus your eyes to Jennie." I murmured. It's true. I always try my best to look good for her to the point that I became shopaholic because I wanted her to just lay her eyes on me. But no matter what I do, she always end up complimenting Jennie even more so I gave up and find myself petty for doing such things.

"But you look more beautiful than her in my eyes."

"HAHAHAHA IS THAT A JOKE? Because it is funny. Am wearing pyjamas and you're telling me that I look good? You must be really out of your mind." I really wanted to believe her but the dark side in me won't let me.

"It's not. I'm just stating a fact here. And you look best when you are simple." She rolled her eyes on me.

"Fine." I said and climbed up to her bed. "I'm so sleepy, Lisa."

"Come here, lay your head down in my arms. Yaaaah! I don't know if I should feel happy that we really don't have much schedule, i mean it means more time to relax but I really wanted to have our big comeback." she began to rant.

We had our mini comeback, performing here and there and I can say that blinks really loved it and I'm thankful that we won several times. It was really good to see them every fansign events eventhough it's a little tiring, nothing can compare to the love that they give us. Unfortunately, it was over. We have to wait for the next and I don't know when will it be.