Twelve💙

"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. Can't promise that things won't be broken but I swear I will never leave, please stay forever with me."

I'm baking a cake to make myself feel better. Matcha cheesecake to be specific. I was so busy putting the frosting when a pair of hands snake around my waist.

"You're finally awake." I said.

"Yeah, you told me you're going to wait for me last night so we can sleep together but I saw you sound asleep."

"Yeah, I slept. I'm sorry." I said emotionless. I slept crying.

"That looks good" pertaining to the cake I made.

"That also tastes good.You wanted to taste it?"

"Please. But can you feed me?" She asked sounding like a baby. I took a spoonful and feed it to her.

"This is so delicious! You're good baby!" She's so happy how can I be sad?

"Wait, did you cry last night?" She asked worriedly. I shook my head but she didn't seem to buy my excuse.

"Your eyes were swollen.I'm sorry you have to see that picture. I know you'll feel hurt but sajangnim told us to do so." I saw her face fell not literally but figuratively. Hehe.

"I told you it's okay. It's fine with me I just can't help but feel you know, you two look so good" i confessed.

"And so do we, baby. Have you seen our pictures together? Haven't you noticed that we look so good?"

"I know. I'm sorry, love from me, my anxieties and my insecurities" I hugged her.

"Can you put that frosting on my lips?" Even if I was confused, I did put the frosting on her mouth.

"Kiss me baby." Oh now she's being naughty. I smiled and licked the frosting on her lips and then kissed her with all my heart. I know we look messy

"WHAT. THE. FUCK." I heard Jennie unnie gasped

"Oh my. Shit. They are worst than us, Jennie" Jisoo unnie's eyes were wide open. I was stunned, I cannot speak, i was so embarrased but I felt Lisa's hand on.

"When?" Jennie unnie asked. Is she mad?

"About 2 weeks ago" Lisa answered.

"I knew it Jisooo!! I'm so happy for theeem!!" Jennie unnie suddenly jumped out of joy, Jisoo unnie jumped too while they were shouting.

"You're not mad or what, Unnie?" I asked

"Is there a reason for us to be mad? Besides, we knew that you two love each other but you're plain stupid to realize that."

"Is that a matcha cake?" Jennie unnie asked.

"Yes unnie."

"Can I have some?" She hesitantly asked.

"Of course, Unnie that's for the four of us." I chuckled. I got her a plate and sliced her a cake. Then she tried it, I was mentally doing cross fingers hoping that she would like it, i mean, she's meticulous when it comes to food, she's a pro in baking too so...

"Is this for real? Where did you get this recipe?" She asked. I can't tell if she liked it or not.

"Is that a bad thing, Unnie? I just made up the recipe. Hehehe"

"What are you talking about? This is heaven, Chae. It is so good and it's so moist. The frosting complements the cake too."

"Thank you, Unnie. I'm glad you liked it, coming from a baker like you." I smiled

Lisa and I were watching Coco. I thought it would we a boring movie but damn, I shed tears. Oh, Miguelito😭 I was crying when I suddenly remember that I forgot to forgive something to Lisa.

"Love, wait for me here, I'll just get something." She just nodded. I got the envelope and went back to Lisa.

"Love, can you open this for me?" I asked.

"What is it, baby?" She asked in confusion, she opened the envelope, read the paper and next thing I knew she was sobbing.

"How did you??babyyy😭😭😭" she was really crying.

"You donated to an orphanage under my name? This is the best thing I've ever received from someone. I didn't expect it but my heart is so happy."

"You're welcome, love. I'm happy when you're happy." I sincerely said.

"Never in my life did I imagine that someone would donate to an orphanage under my name. It felt surreal, baby. Thank you! Thank you so much. You really are a blessing, baby."

I read that you should do some random act of kindness to your significant other and I was inspired by it but I can't even think of a way how would I do that so when I was done attending the church service, I saw an orphanage and my feet took me there and I decided to donate but it I thought it would be more special if I donated under her name, so I did.