Fourteen💜💙

It's been a year since Lisa and I became a couple. I can say that we got stronger as the time goes by. I mean our relationship is full of ups and downs, no relationship is perfect but one thing is for sure, we love each other even more and whatever circumstances we may face, I will never leave her nor give up on her.

We decided to bought a house to have our privacy, the two unnies rent their own apartment but it's a bit a distant from us. As we bid our goodbyes, it was tough, all of us were emotional, we cried a lot. after we quit in YG, we thought it's the right time to live a simple life. We're still glad that we still have endorsements and TV guestings, I'm much happier with those kind of set-up than being treated like a puppet.

It's our moving day and I'm so excited to decorate our new home, it feels weird knowing that it's just the two of us but I know, I'll get used to it. Besides, Lisa's with me😍 I'm more than happy.

"Love, can you help me move this table?" I asked.

"Sure, baby" I was expecting that she would help but she carried the table on her own.

"Oh, are you trying to impress me, love?" I put my arms around her neck.

"What if I say yes, baby?" Lisa dared me. I didn't answer her, instead, I move my face closer to hers and kissed her. It was a different kind of kiss, like a tease and hot, fiery and passionate. I'm losing all my senses but I can't seem to pull away from Lisa's lips. I was so drawn by how soft and warm her kisses are. It was so highly addictive.

"That was mind-blowing, baby. Can I have some more?" Lisa said when I had the strength to pull away from our kiss. It lasted longer than I expected and the thought of it makes me... ahh nevermind.

"Later, love when we're done unpacking these things" I pointed out the 10 big boxes which contains our stuff.

"Okay, baby. You promised."

"I'm always ready to give you what you want, love." I said.

"So are you ready to give yourself to me?" Holy moly! Is she testing me?

"A-ahh, e-hh." I was stuttering, damn!

"I was just joking, baby. Look at your face. Hahaha. You were so nervous"

"Silly!" I looked away to hide my face.

"Love what time is your photoshoot, tomorrow?" I asked

"9 am, baby. Why?"

"Nothing. I was just curious, love." I smiled at her.

We've successfully unpacked our stuff and it took us 12 hours to do it. Our house looks decent now than it was when we first checked it. Hihihi. It's currently 9pm and we decided to order our food online since we're both tired.

"Baby, what can you say about our new home?" Lisa asked while eating her kimchi.

"It looks cozy, love. I really like the minimalist type with a hint of bohemian style."

"Thank you, baby for choosing to stay with me. I really don't want to live alone. You know, I'm afraid of ghosts." She's such a child sometimes hahaha.

"So, the main reason you wanted me to live with you is because you're afraid of ghosts?" I stood up and acted like I'm going to walk out when she suddenly pulled me into your embrace.

"NO! That's not what I meant, baby!" I can see panic in her eyes.

"Got you! I was just joking love. And I really wanted to live with you so I can take care of you." I said looking directly into her eyes and gave her small kisses to her lips
.