Day 4💜

I woke up when I heard voices. I opened my eyes and saw my two unnies.

"Uniiiiieeee! I missed youuuu both." I hugged them and they both giggled

"We miss you too, anyway, you're parents are here too."

"WAIT WHAT? WHY ARE THEY HERE?" I'm so excited to see them. But why? Both of my parents are busy persons.

"You do have a lot of energy, Chae. I can tell." Jennie unnie teased me.

"Maybe because someone gave her a lot of energy, Lisa's hug is the culprit." I blushed and looked at Lisa who's still sleeping.

"Are you going to stay here?"

"Yes, Is there a problem with that?" Jennie unnie and her sarcastic remarks.

"No, Mama Chit told me that there were only two rooms in this house." They exchange glances and burst out laughing.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing, just so you know that there's still 2 guest rooms, you've been fooled by Lisa's mom." Jisoo unnie started laughing again.

"You're really meant for each other." I saw the two of them blushed.

Then I continued. "You're both crazy."

"Crazy for each other" they both said in unison.

"Eew, get out. Not in the mood to hear your cheesy remarks."

"Why do you want us to go? Didn't you miss us?" Jisoo said

"No, I miss you guys. I was just joking."

"Jisoo, we need to leave. I think Chae's going to take advantage while Lisa is still sleeping."

"Hey, I'm not a pervy like you, unnie."

"Says the person who kissed Lisa when she was sick."

"What? I didn't!"

"Go lie but I saw you with my 20-20 vision, you kissed her on her lips"

"That was one time." I retreated

"So, it's true?" She asked. I looked at her with so much confusion.

"I was just making things up, I didn't know it was true. So you really kissed her." I looked down and both of them started laughing again

"Slip of the tongue." Jisoo and Jennie high five with each other.

"We'll go outside so you're free to kiss Lisa now. Promise, we won't interrupt." Jennie unnie winked at me.

"Ehhhh??? Unniiee! Why do you love to bully me?" I pouted.

"It's not bullying, Chae, it's called love. By the way, good morning! I have photos of you when you were both sleeping, I'll send it to you later" She still hasn't change, she still loves to capture photos of us in her NiniCam.

1pm Pattaya Beach Road

Our parents decided to go on a beach ladt minute. My mom said that she took a leave because she badly needed a break and that she wanted to see Mama Chit, so is my dad who's always engrossed with his paperworks. I'm glad they decided to follow us here.

We parted ways since the oldies want to bond with each other, Lianne is with them.

"Can we go parasailing?" Jisoo unnie who's evidently excited.