Day 3💙

Lisa and I been trying all day to persuade Lianne to go with us but we kept on getting a firm NO from her. She said she wanted to spend time with her grannies since we only have 5 days. In the end, we gave up.

Lisa is driving while her other hand is holding mine. She occasionally steal glances on me.

"I'm hungry, Rosie. Can you feed me?" With no hesitation, I got our bag full of snacks, I opened the Thai seaweed snd her favorite, choco milk.

"Here, open your mouth." She willingly oblige. I love seeing her happy, it makes me happy too. I have to admit that I'm slowly opening myself to her again. I mean, there's nothimg wrong right? And besides, I still love her. For the past few days, I saw how determined she was, she always look after us, by us, I mean Lily and I, Lisa had been nothing but caring. It makes me love her even more and besides, I'm just tired of pretending that I don't love her.

I put the straw on her mouth so she can drink her choco milk, I ate the Thai seaweed and boy, it was so good.
*nom*nom* I glanced at Lisa and she looked like she's seen a ghost.

"What's with that stare? Eyes on the road, pokpak" her eyebrows furrowed, what? She's annoyed because I called her with her nickname?

"Nothing. I just can't believe my eyes. You don't like Thai seaweed, right?"

"That was before. but I've grown to love them. Do you know that it's my comfort food now?"

"Really? What made you eat them?"

I casually said "You? Whenever I miss you, I just eat it paired with choco milk, voila! It instantly changes my mood." I saw how her face blushed even if the car is dark

"But I'm here now. You don't need to miss me, Rosie."

"I know" I rest my head on her shoulders and she gave me a quick kiss on my head. Sweet.😍

We stopped on what seems to be an amusement park. I saw a huge signage that says Asiatique Sky.

"Are we going to ride that ferris wheel?" I excitedly asked

"Yes, I already bought a ticket, Let's go, my queen?" She offered her hand and I gladly take it, she held my hand and I intertwined our fingers.

We stepped in and my heart went to my mouth when I saw how high we were from the ground but it's tolerable, I can manage.

"Rosie?"

"Uhm?"

"What's your best memory with me?" She asked.

"We have so much memories. but the first thing that came to my mind is when we were trainees, I always feel like I don't have a friend but you gladly said "how about me?" Looking back, I know that my heart chose the right person.

"There's one more thing, remember when we rode a bus? The driver was driving recklessly, I saw horror in your eyes and you hold a grip on the metal bar beside me, you're like my human seatbelt, always protecting me." I looked at her and she's msiling sheepishly.

"How about you? What's your best memory with me?" I reciprocated her question

"It was when we confessed that we love each other, I still remember how it felt like, how happy I was. And that moment when I was sick, out of all the members, you were the one who really took care of me, you didn't sleep and saw how tired you were but you didn't mind. I remember when I woke up and saw you were sleeping next to me, that's when I realized that I want to spend my present and future with you." She wiped the tears that I didn't know were falling down from my eyes.

I don't know what's gotten into her but she bought a ticket for this haunted house. She knows that it's my weakness and that I'm a claustrophobic person, I hate the feeling of small spaces and I hate darkness too.

"Lisa yaaah! Can we just quit? You know how I feel about haunted houses." I tried persuading her but she already made up her mind.

"Take this as a challenge, Rosie. It's part of healing yourself too, you have to overcome your fears. I'm here, I'll hold your hand so don't be afraid." She assured me.

It's our turn to go inside, I held Lisa's hand and she hugged me, her arms in a "don't go near Rosie, come fight me" look. She looks funny, I had the urge to laught but now is not the right time.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH! LISAAAAA!!!" someone grabbed my feet while the other one is pulling me away from Lisa, it was terrifying, I was crying when Lisa pulled me in her warm embrace.

The further we go,the more my fear starts to fade away. It wasn't that bad and I should thank Lisa for bringing me here, she's really helping me to overcome my irrational fears.

We play some carnival games but it seems like luck is not on our side so we decided to ate a lot of food, some were exotic like Larb mote daeng which is called the dancing shrimp and the other one is malang tod, fried insects. It was my first time and I'm happy that I got to experience this with Lisa.

After a while, we went back to the car because I'm tired of walking too.

"Long car drives?" She suggested

"Absolutely!" I exclaimed. She remembered the one that I told her when she asked me about my kind of date. She started driving again and played Taylor Swift songs.

And knowing the crazy side of us, we started to sing along.

And don't you worry your pretty little mind,
People throw rocks at things that shine,
But they can't take what's ours,
They can't take what's ours,
The stakes are high,
The water's rough,
But this love is ours.

I suddenly thought that if we ever get back together, I will stick to her side, I'll let her know my feelings so she will be aware of what's hurting me. One thing I learned is that, I shouldn't bottle up my feelings because it made me passive-aggressive person. I tend to harbor ill feelings and when I got fed up, I explode. I let my emotions took over me like I subtly insult a person or annoying them with my stubborness. I know it's not a healthy personality that's why I need to open up more. I promise to not give up that easily because that's what love is, it's not about always having the positive experiences but by looking at the negative experiences, positively.

I was in deep thoughts when I heard Lisa sang out loud.

Your eyes whispered "have we met?"
Across the room your silhouette starts to make it's way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks, like passing notes in secrecy
And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonder struck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you.

We both looked at each other and sang the last part at the same time

"I was enchanted to meet you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you."

We sing it like it's our vow to each other, a vow that it's not meant to be broken but meant to be kept.

I move my face closer to her, her face looked like she's waiting for something. I move a little more closer and kissed her cheeks.

"Thanks for today, Lisa"

"I love you, Rosie"