Thirty-One

A/N: I'm sorry if I wasn't able to update. For some reason, wattpad won't allow me to login for daaays😔 so here it is.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"They say pain will go away. How long does it take? 2 years and I'm still not okay."

LISA'S POV

Right after Jungkook gave me Rosie's address, I immediately booked a flight to Australia. I have so many emotions, part of me was scared for some reason but I've been waiting for her for years, there's no point in being scared. I should feel excited, right?

It was a 10-hour flight long but I didn't mind if I feel worn out, I'm so thrilled to see her. Imagine for 2 years and now I'm here in front of their house.

Why do I suddenly feel fidgety? I shook my hands to calm my nerves and took a deep breath. *hooo* I was about to rang the doorbell when the door opened.

"Lisaaaa babyyy," Rosie's mom welcomed me with open arms. Her hug was so tight, so warm.

"Mama Anne" I hugged her back. She scanned my whole body and I felt a little awkward.

"What happened to you, my Lisa? You look so thin as if you didn't eat for an entire year. I don't like to see you like this." I don't know how to answer her so I just looked at my feet, she's right, I really don't have an appetite.

"But I'm glad you're here. I've been waiting for you. I'm sure you're tired. How's the flight, dear?"

"It's actually pretty tiring but uhm, mama, Is Rosie here?" I had the courage to ask.

"Oh about that, she's not here. She went to the park, Royal Botanic Gardens." She tapped my shoulder "Hurry! And Make my daughter happy." And then she winked at me. She's just like my mom. Cool😎

Before I head out "Ma, here's my number if Rosie went home, let me know right away, please?"

"I'll sure do." She hugged me as if she's sending off her child on her 1st day of school "Good luck. It's time for you to be happy."

I went straight to the park, why do I feel so nervous? I think my name should be Lisanxiety, it's like I'm about to throw up, damn this nausea. I could feel my sweat beading on my forehead as I walk around, searching for her.

I made my way on these tall bushes, I looked around and saw a familiar figure. Even if her back's facing me, I could still recognize that it is her.

She's in deep thoughts, I can tell. I wonder what she's thinking.

I began walking towards her when a thought stopped me.

Wait.

I should practice what would I say.

"Hi" too simple

"Hello"

"It's been a long time."

"You look so good" nooo, that's not the right way to greet her.

"Did you miss me?" As much as I want to ask her that question, I don't want to have my heart broken this promptly.

I walked towards her and took a deep breath. I can't deny the fact that I miss her, I miss my...

"Rosie" she faced me and how I want to hug her so bad, I miss her warmth, her smile, I miss everything about her and I would trade my everything just to make her happy, to see her smile again.