Fifteen

Pain is essential and unavoidable part of being human. If you are hurting, then that's how you know that you are still alive."

"Hi Ms. Rosé! What brings you here?" Lisa's manager greeted me and I kissed her cheek.

"I was just going to surprise, Lis, Where is she?"

"Go straight down the hallway and you can see her dressing room."

"Thank you, Jia! I'll go now."  I hugged her.

I followed Jia's direction and there I saw Lisa's dressing room.

"Hi, love!" I went inside and saw her texting. She looked at me and gave me a hug, the hug that I really need.

"Baby, you're here! You didn't tell me you're coming!" I saw her smile from ear to ear.

"What's the point of surprise if I told you that I was coming?" I hugged her again just because I want to😂

"You really missed me that much? I've been away for  just about 4 hours now."

"That was a long time for me. It feels forever. I miss you, love😔" I said.

I sat on her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I'm sorry if I arrived late, I cooked lunch and brought it here so we can eat together."

"Now, my baby suddenly loves to cook. That's okay love, at least you're here, I feel more energized." She teased

"I do now because I wanted you to eat more healthy. Want some hug?" I hugged her as if I'm passing all my energy to her system. Hihih she needs it though.

"Thank you, my wife." She said. Wife. That sends butterflies in my stomach. Uhhh😍

"You are always welcome, my hubby." I kissed her, i'll never get tired of kissing her lips. It's like when you start, it's hard to stop.

"Lis, I'm here! Oh shit! I'm sorry" Someone said, I pulled away from our kiss and I looked at her. I wonder who she is.

"Sorn" so that's her name. "Ah, this is my girlfriend, soon to be wife, Rosie. Baby, this is sorn, my photographer."

"Hi! Nice to meet you, Sorn! I'm sorry you saw us in that situation. That must've been awkward for you." I bowed my head and apologized.

"That's okay, I really don't mind, you look good together and you look lovelier in person, Rosie. Lisa is so lucky to have you." I really don't know how to accept a compliment

"Thank you, Sorn, you look good, too." I managed to say but then I remember.

"You can join us for lunch, Sorn if you'd like. I cooked way too much and for sure Lis and I can't finish all of them."

"Would that be okay?" She asked hesitantly

"Of course that's okay, Sorn!" Lisa suddenly raised her voice. What's with her? But then Sorn looked at me as if she's waiting for my answer.

"Of course! Let's eat!" I said and smiled at her

"Then, I would love to!" Sorn exclaimed.

I began to prepare the food and the fruit shakes that I've made. Good thing, I also brought extra plates and utensils. I gave one to Lis and Sorn.

"This is so delicious, baby." Lisa put her arms around my shoulders.

"I'm glad you liked it, love." I just followed the recipe in the cookbook that I recently bought. They only contain 500 calories per meal so I gave it a shot.

"Your wife sure knows how to cook, Lis" Sorn said.

"She really does and she's feeding me with love." Lisa winked at me.

I stayed there and waited for her photoshoot to be finished. She looks so perfect and oh my god her sex sppeal is no joke.

"Daddy long legs" I suddenly blurted out and she looked at me seductively. Ohmyy my.

Finally the photoshoot was all done, we're currently in her dressing room.

"Come give your daddy long legs a kiss." Ehhh??😍😍 I would love to! She was sitting and I sat on her lap, facing her. I was in the mood to be naughty so I licked her lips, I felt her flinched and saw her blushing. Hihihi. I cupped her chin and kissed her with all my heart.

"Don't you know that you are so hot when you are being so seductive, love?" I said

"And don't you know that I love you even more when you are naughty?" She said before taking my lips again

••••••○•••••••○••••••○••••••○•••••○••••••○•••••

Months passed and we were so in love but she seemed to be happy whenever she talks about her new found friend. I began to get jealous but I find it petty and rubbish.

"Baby, you know what? Sorn was born in Thailand too."

"Really? That's so cool, love. I noticed that when I first saw her, she has that Thai features."

"She is so passionate about her work, do you know that I love phothography, too?" She asked

"Of course, love! I know everything about you and I must say that you really are a good photographer. You have the skill, love!" I said. I came closer to her ears and whispered "I'm your no.1 fan, love"

"Really, baby? You are so supportive!"

"I'm really glad that I met Sorn, I can talk to someone whom I share the same passion with." She suddenly blurted out and I must say that hurts me. I mean, she can also share it to me, I'm her girlfriend after all.  But I don't want to initiate an argument. So I just smiled at her