Three💔

"You will never be able to escape your heart. So it is better to listen to what it has to say."

-Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

"You're cheating, Manoban!" We're currently inside this arcade center and yes, I'm losing in this basketball game. How was that possible?

"Cheating? I'm not. Why don't you just admit that I'm better than you this time, Chaeng?" She said while raising her eyebrow.

"No way. What did you do to win?" I said as I cross my arms

"What? I'm just shooting the balls and there's no way you can cheat with this game."

"Fine but does it mean that I have to pay for your lunch?"

"Yes. You know the deal" Lisa said, winking at me.

Lisa, don't wink at me. I'm vulnerable. I might kiss you.

"Chaeng, I want to play that claw machine." She said while dragging me to the alley of claw machines.

"Wow! I want the gudetama one"

"I'll try to get one for you" she said

"Remember when we came across to this arcade center when we decided to kill time while waiting for our clothes to be finished?"

"I remember that. What's funny is that we're originally looking for something to eat but ended up here. Never knew we would have fun🤗"

"I know it's always fun whenever I'm with you" I murmured to myself

"Are you saying something, Chaeng? I wasn't able to hear it. The music's a little bit loud in here" Lisa said while inserting another coin to the machine.

"No, I didn't say anything at all. Hey, it's okay if you can't get one, Lis."

"This machine is rigged. Let's try the others?" you faced me and you looked annoyed.

"Sure. If that's what you want but limit yourself, ha? I don't want to go home walking because you've spent all your money with this machines. Haha."

"I will, Ma'am"

"Chaeee! Look at this. Jennie would love it for sure." Lisa squeal in excitement while pointing at the 3-eyed alien/monster or whatever that is from toy story.

"Yeah. I'm sure she will."

I just watched how your brows furrowed as you're busy concentrating. I smiled at how cute you are when you are being serious but the thought that you're striving really hard to get that for Jennie makes me feel sad.

I got lost in my thoughts when I heard you screamed.

" I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I'M SO HAPPY I GOT IT. CHAE, LOOK I GOT IT!" you showed me the toy and you hugged me real tight.

"Kyeopta. I'm sure Jennie would love it"

"I know right? I'm so lucky that I got it. Can't wait to give it to her." How can I be sad when all I can see is her face, looking happy like a 5-year-old-kid who got her new toy.

"Come on, Lis. We have to eat. I'm so hungry." I look at my watch and it's already 3pm. Holy guacamole! We lost tracked of time.

We went inside a Japanese restaurant since she told me that she's craving for ramen.

"I'll get the tantamen. Thank you" Lisa said to the waiter

I touched your neck and forehead with the back of my palm