Sixteen💔

Nothing is more painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change."

Lisa and I got so busy and we rarely see each other. She's busy on her photoshoots and me, I do actings now.  I badly miss my Lisa😭 Good thing it's Saturday, I don't have work so I cooked dinner and bake chocolate cheesecake. I was just waiting for Lis to come home but I really need to tell you something. I just need to let it out; Lisa's been acting weird, she seems colder. I really can't explain it but you'll see what I mean.

*doorbell* I opened the door and greeted her with my warm hug. I badly wanted to cry because I freaking missed her.

"You're home, love." She just smiled at me and went inside.

"Love, I think you forgot something." I added she looked at me and said..

"What is it?" She looked annoyed. I walked towards her and kissed her lips

"I'm home kiss." I said. I must admit that she seems cold, not  the usual Lisa that I know but I have to understand that she's tired.

"Oh, sorry I forgot, babe I was too preoccupied." Babe? You don't call me babe because you said it was way too cheesy. I'm your baby, Have you forgotten? But I really don't want to start an argument.

"It's okay, love. I prepared the tub, if you want to take a bath. I"ll wait for you, here"

"Thanks"

I wonder what's wrong she seems too distant. I don't want to overthink things but it's really hurting me.

It took her an hour before she went outside of our room. She was so busy texting. I wonder who that is but I don't want to ruin her day even more. I prepared our dinner, she usually sits beside me but right now she sat across from me.

"How was your day, love?"

"Good."

"Is there something bad that happened today?"

"None"

"Uhm, Do we have a problem, love?" I calmly asked because I'm beggining to lose my patience.

"Nothing" i'm not used to her short replies.

"Should I be worried?"

"No"

"Why does it feel like you're being distant?"

"I'm not, I'm just tired, okay? Can you stop asking me questions?" Her voice was so low but it's obvious she's annoyed.

"I'm sorry if I ask too much." I just let her, maybe she's not in the mood right now. She just ate there in silence. Usually, she compliments my cooking abilities, how it improved and how delicious the food I usually cook but right now, it's different. She's different and I don't like this version of her. It's like someone abducted my Lisa and replaced her with an impostor. Her sudden change of attitude really breaks my heart. I want to be mad at her but I know what she needs right now is understanding.