Twenty-Four💔

"I've lost count of how many times I've cried myself to sleep but I'm sure there's an ocean of tears in my sheets."

"See ya later, maybe nevah" I heard Jennie Unnie. She's so sassy but there's a hint of anger in her voice. I wonder why?

"You don't deserve...." That's the last thing I've heard and there was a silence. I still don't have the energy to get up so I tried going back to sleep. I don't have the strength to face the world. Just as when I'm about to sleep, the two unnies went inside my room and sat beside me.

"She came here." 3 words but it had such a strong effect on me. My heart started beating so fast. I want to see her so bad but then memories from yesterday flashed back. I felt my tears running down my cheeks. I do need to prioritize myself.

"It's okay, Chae. The first step is always the hardest." Jisoo unnie tried calming me down.

"And I know you can get through it. You've been through a lot of shit. You're a strong chipmunk." Jennie unnie held my chin.

"What happened, Unnie? Did she tell you why she came here?" I asked, I saw them exchanged glances and Jisoo unnie siged.

"She looks lost and wasted. By the looks of it, she's crying. She's looking for you and begging to talk to you. But I told her that now is not the right time to talk, I asked her to give you more time to think because the pain is still fresh " I felt a sudden pang of pain.

"You don't deserve her, Chae. If she really loves you, she wouldn't have the balls to hurt you in the first place but she did it." Jennie unnie.

"Jennie slapped her real hard." I saw Jennie unnie gaped her eyes on Jisoo unnie. What? She really did that?

"Good for her and besides, Lisa told me that she deserves it."

"Unnieee😔😔" Yes, I may be furious by what she did but still, i don't want her to get hurt.

"I'm sorry. I just got carried away by my emotions but to be honest, I am totally not sorry for what I did. If you can't slap her, I'll do it on your behalf. I just don't want to see you hurting." I just hugged Jennie Unnie, she kissed the top of my head while Jisoo unnie hold my hand. They really do love me.

"Let's eat, Chae. We cooked your favorite food, Tom Yum." Jisoo unnie

"As much as I want to, I really don't have the appetite, Unnie." I looked down.

"Chae, I understand that you are hurting but don't neglect yourself. Do you think she will come back to you when you don't eat? No, you're only tormenting yourself while that woman who hurts you, is enjoying herself because she's finally free." Well, truth hurts, I can't argue with that, unnie has a point.

"You have to accept the reality, Chae. Help yourself." Jennie unnie pulled me up and hold my hand until we reached the dining table. I tasted the soup and it was so good, I remember when My mom, dad and I used to eat Tom yum every Sunday. I missed them so much. I realized that I was crying when a hand touched mine.

"Are you crying because of her or because the Tom Yum tastes good? Which is which?" Jisoo Unnie smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Can I say both? If I could just stay here with you, Unnies but.."

"But?" Jennie Unnie asked

"Don't tell me you're going back to Lisa. I swear, I'll be so enrage." Jisoo unnie threatened me.

"Actually....." They looked at me intently, if looks could kill, i'll be dead by now.

"I really need my mom." I missed her so much, Apart from Lisa, my mom makes me calm in a way no one else can. Ever since then, she is my home and now that I'm hurting, I really need her beside me to get through this pain. Don't get me wrong, I really am thankful for my two unnies but I don't want to burden them. They still have their own lives and I love them so much that I don't want them to see me this low.

"I understand, Chae. You can stay here as long as you want to until you figure things out. okay? We love you."  Jennie unnie

"I know Unnie, I love you both too." I said then I remembered something.

"Soon enough, you two will be a grandmother to my child." I saw them widened their eyes and their mouths were wide open.

"What the hell? Are you pregnant?" I can laugh at their baffled faces😂 I didn't answer them, I looked down trying to hold my laugh

"Did Lisa impregnate you?" Jennie unnie came back to her senses I mean not really because what she said was totally nonsense.😂

"I really wish she did." But that's impossible.

"You pervy." Jisoo unnie looked at me.

"No, I met a cute little girl at the orphanage, her name is Lily. I badly wanted to adopt her and take care of her. It's just that I had this weird connection towards her."

"We'll support you all the way, Chae. Anything that makes you happy." Need I say more? I love them so much, they are so supportive to me.

Time passed by and I'm just casually laying on the bed. The thought that Lisa was here a while ago sent me mixed emotions. I can't get it out of my head no matter how hard I try. She doesn't care about me at all but why was she here? Perhaps, she read the letter that I've left.

There, I wrote...

Lisa,

I really don't know how to start this letter but I wanted to say thank you for everything. For taking care of me, for giving me the last bite of kimchi even if it is your favorite, thank you for being my human diary, for letting me rant to you, for emphatically listening to my endless drama, for being my human pillow that I can hug when I'm sad, for making me win in every game that we had, I know you did it purposefully. For your warm hugs that makes me feel like I can go and conquer whatever life throws at me. For your kisses that makes feel secured and loved.
I'm sorry if I love to annoy you. For being moody and childish at times. I'm sorry if I ask too many questions I just wanted to know how your day went. Sorry for loving you too much and I'm really sorry if I wasn't enough.
As much as I wanted to stay, I know it will be useless. I wanted to keep my promise to you that I will stick by your side no matter what circumstances we may face but what will I do when you're the one who pushed me away. I tried saving our relationship. I did, Lisa but it was too much for me to handle. I don't want to burden you anymore because I know how much you hate my presence and I know how much you wanted to be free. So I'm giving you the freedom that you wanted. Thank you because at some point I really felt the sincerity when you loved me but things change and so do people. I'm really happy that you found your happiness and that's all that matters to me. Right now, I'm so hurt. I lied to you, I told you that I'm fine but deep down I was drowning, trying to save us. I'm not fine, love and I don't know when will I ever be.  I gave you everything but I guess we can never force someone to love us. I'm letting you go not because I don't love you anymore but because it's what you really need. I'm sorry if I left you because I needed to save myself, I needed to save my sanity, It's the least that I can do for myself. I'm really really sorry if I wasn't enough to make you happy. Goodbye and I love you, love.

-Rosie
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday. I got food poisoned and admitted to the hospital.