Thirty-Nine💔

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" You can see rage, agony in Lisa's mom's eyes, her voice is forbidding and grim

"I'm sorry, I know you don't want me here but I want to see Lisa."

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEE HER AFTER EVERYTHING THAT YOU DID!"

"but Mama I want to see her for the la..."

She cut her off "DON'T CALL ME MAMA. I already made my decision, you won't get to see her. " Her voice went from grim to soft. Rosie was left speechless.

"She suffered enough. She did everything for you but you have no remorse. You chose to break her heart." Lisa's mom looked at her with so much wrath.

"YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER AND YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SHOW HERE? AND THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME TO SEE HER? GIVE MY DAUGHTER'S BURIAL SOME RESPECT." The older broke down on the floor with her palms on her face to cover the tears in her eyes.

Rosie was crying too, she knelt and hugged Lisa's mom "I'm sorry, Mama Chit, I'm deeply sorry."

Mama Chit pushed her so hard "SORRY? I GUESS YOU'RE A LITTLE TOO LATE, LISA NEEDS THAT WHEN SHE'S STILL ALIVE AND WHEN YOU RUN AWAY FROM HER. IT WON'T BRING BACK MY DAUGHTER'S LIFE"

"If only I can bring back the time, I would make things right. I love your daughter so much."

"Your love killed her, she killed herself because of you. Remember how many times you rejected her? How you said that you don't need her and you want her out of your life? Well, you got it. You should be happy right now."

"No, I want her in my life. She's my life but I made a stupid decision. I love her so much but she left me"

"My daughter wants the best for you. She deeply regretted everything that she did that's why she was determined in winning you back. I remember when she told me that you agreed to spend 5 days with her, I saw nothing but happiness in her eyes. When you came here, I can see that you love her too that's why I can't understand why you still chose to break her heart"

"I have to be honest that I got scared, I suddenly felt unsure, I got scared to get in a relationship again, I got scared that she might wake up one day and realized that she doesn't love me anymore. I can't afford another heart break, If I've known that it will lead to this, I should've said yes."

Lisa's mom dragged her into Lisa's coffin. Rosie saw Lisa's lifeless body, she wept, that's the only thing that she can do, to mourn for the lost of her love.

"Look where your cowardness takes you. You want her out of your life but she's out of everyone's lives including mine. She's my only happiness. Do you know how painful it is that I got to outlive my daughter's life? I saw how miserable she got when you left her, she doesn't want to eat, she always on her room, weeping for you. Now, Look at her and may your conscience haunts you forever."

Rosie can't stand to see Lisa. She can't believe that she's now gone. She ran outside and she broke down.

"Get lost and rot in hell" Lisa's mom said it with so much anger and suffering, her words like swords but Rosie understands her pain.

🕇
In loving Memory of
Lisa Manoban

Born: March 27, 1997

Died: May 8, 2020

Rosie froze when she saw Lisa's grave. She have to slap herself to see if this is true.

"No, this is not true. Lisa, come back to me." She sat beside's Lisa's grave.

"Chae, we're here for you. You can vent on us." Jisoo unnie rubbed her back

"Unnies, can you just wait for me in the car? I want to talk to her alone." She pleaded.

The two nodded "We'll wait for you. Take your time." They hugged Rosie and kissed her head, a gesture that subsconsciously says "we love you and we're here for you." But it isn't what she needs right now.

"Lisa, love, please come back to me. I miss you so much. I need you" she lay down and hugged her gravestone

"I miss sleeping next to you. I miss your hugs, your kisses, your warm touch, I miss you." Tears began to fall from her eyes again

"I'm sorry, love if I failed to be a good girlfriend to you. I know that you love me so much and I feel the same way about you. If I had known back then, I shouldn't have let my fear take over me. I should've let my heart won, my heart knows what's best for me and that is you."

"But you left me. You're gone. I don't know how to start over. When I left you, I felt miserable too, I know I made a stupid decision but my ego got in the way, I was scared to be rejected by you if I ever come back to you."

"When I received a phone call from Jisoo unnie telling me that you're dead, I've been so in denial, I got so mad at her, I thought it was all a joke but I confirmed it when I saw it all over the news. I got the worst major panic attack but you know what's worst? You're not there to tame my thoughts. You're not there to calm me down."

"I blame myself, it was all my fault. I killed you. I remember when I told you that your love tried to kill me." Rosie paused as there's a lump in her throat

"But it was my love that killed you"

"Can you just wake me up, love? I don't want to feel this pain anymore. Take me with you so we can be together."

"But that's an easy way out. I need to suffer just like you did. It was my fault that's why I need to suffer all the consequences."

"If there's one thing that I can promise is that I will take care Lianne for you. I know how much you love her. That's the least that I can do. You know, she's been crying for weeks when she learned about your death. She's been praying to God that you'll come back here. These were exact words "Papa God, Please bring back Mama Lisa here. We miss her so much. The last time I prayed, it came true, she went back to us, can you still give her back, Papa God, please? I miss my mama Lisa so much" I can see her pain too."

"Don't worry, love. I'll love her until my last breath. And I will forever carry in my heart your love for me. Thank you for everything."

A strong gush of wind enveloped Rosie's body, it's as if Lisa hugged her.

"Wait for me, love. I love you so much. I promise, we'll be together again."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THE END😭😭😭