Ten💙💜

"Fall in love with someone who teaches you how to fall in love with yourself."

A month later...

Many things happened for a short period of time. I'll fill you with information you need to know. I gotchu, fam!😉 Here's one:

Lisa and I went out for grocery shopping.

"I had fun doing the groceries today, Lis. I felt like we did a scavenger hunt because we have to look for the things on that list."

"It's been a while since we did the last. It's good to be normal. Hahaha." Lisa fished out the key to our dorm and.....

"Shibal-yaaaaaaa!!!" Lisa screamed as she opened the door.

"What happened?" I asked, Lisa didn't answer so I just peeked inside.

"Oh gosh" that's all that I muttered. We saw Jisoo Unnie and Jennie Unnie making out. I mean, w-when? How? My brain was so confused but the thing is, I'm worried about Lisa. I know how she's in love with Jennie Unnie so I just stared at her but she doesn't seem to be affected with what she saw.

"I knew it! You look so good together! I'm so happy for you😍" I was dumbfounded by her reaction. Isn't she mad? Is it okay with her? Now, I'm so confused.

"When did it happen?" I asked

"When Jennie came back from France, I missed her that much so I promised myself that when she comes home, I'll confess and so I did. Plus, I want Limarhoe to stay away from my Jennie" Jisoo Unnie shyly stated.

"Don't worry, She's all yours, Oldie!" Lisa said.

"Good for you, Unnie. Oh myyy! I'm so happy! I always root for the both of you😍 Congrats, Unnies!" I was jumping out of joy and hugged them. I always wanted them to end up together. They are my OTP❤

"GROUP HUG GROUP HUG" Lisa blurted out.
•••••••••○••••••••○••••••••○•••••••••○•••••••○••••••••○••

As for Lisa, Since that night we saw Jungkook, she started to become so clingy to me. Not that I don't want it, I love it that's for sure but there's something bothering her that really bothers me also. It's kind of complicated, I really can't explain it since I'm not good at expressing my feelings but I can sense that she's scared. I just don't know what for.

Flashback

"Park Chaeyoung!"

He came running towards our direction and he was panting.

"Jungkook?" It's been a while, 3 years to be exact since the last time I saw him in Australia. I saw horror in Lisa's eyes when she realized that it was really JK. What's with her?

"Didn't you miss me, Chaeyoung? Where's my hug?" I hugged him since I really consider him as my childhood friend even if he was annoying.

"I missed you, Chae! Oh hi there, Lisa! You look so good." Lisa just nodded at him. Well, he happened to be Lisa's cousin's ex-boyfriend and I heard he cheated on her. I felt sorry for Sana, that girl went through a lot after their breakup.

"I missed you, too JK! " I looked at Lisa and she's fighting back the urge to lose control. I held her hand and move my body closer to hers.

"You two are really sweet to each other. If I really don't know you, Chae. I might think that you are in love with Lisa."

"We're really just like this. We have to go, Jk. Nice to see you" I casually said and drag Lisa.