Six💔

Some women feel the need to act like they're never scared, needy or hurt; like they're as hardened as a man. I think that's dishonest. It's ok to feel delicate sometimes. Real beauty is in the fragility of your petals. A rose that never wilts isn't a rose at all.

-Crystal Woods, Write like no one else is reading 3

It's Saturday morning and Jisoo Unnie asked for my help to organize her mini library. She just went to the basement looking for the book which her sister gave to her.

I heard someone went inside the room.

"Unnie have you seen...." I raised my head and wasn't expecting to see you.

"Oh, Hi! What brings you here? I said and continued piling up the books

I must say you look gorgeous with your blue checkered blouse paired with denim shorts. Simple but you're screaming perfection.

"Matcha milk? For you, Chae"

That's my comfort drink. She really knows my weakness. I'm sorry but I have to resist you for now.

"What for? What do you want, Lisa?" I said and turned my back to her pretending to organize the books on the shelf.

"I just wanted to apologize for what I have said yesterday. I know I'm stupid for saying that. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just.. I just want to have your attention because you seemed to be ignoring me. "

"It's okay. Forgiven" I closed my eyes, heaved a sigh and decided to face you but I was surprised when your face is few inches away from mine.

I looked at your lips and wonder how it feels like when it touches mine.

"Hey Chaelisa, get out! No kissing in my room!" Jisoo unnie caught our attention. Thank God she appeared because I might do something reckless.

"We're not kissing, I was about to but you interrupted us, Chi choo." I blushed and felt embarassed by how vulgar she is.

Wait what? She wants to kiss me too?😳

"You can do that outside. Get out!" Jisoo Unnie said while smiling.

In case you are wondering where's Jennie Unnie, she's in France at the moment, she attended that Chanel event.

"By the way, Chi choo, can I take your baby? We're going somewhere."

Why me? Because Jennie's not here?

Stop being a pessimist. My mind told me.

"Yes, you can but bring her back safe, okay? I love my baby chipmunk don't let anyone hurt her including you, understand?"

"Don't worry I love her too much so I won't let that happen."

Did I hear it right? You love me? Probably, as her bestfriend.

"I can't go out with you, I have to help unnie here." I saw her face, disappointed.

Not that I don't want to but I don't want to be attach to you. I'm so fragile and pretty sure I'll fall harder.

"Don't mind me, Chae. I can handle it myself. You need to go out and relax."

"She's right and I want to make it up to you, Chae. Please?" She clasped her hands and waiting for my answer.

"Sure, sure" your face lit up and you hold my hand as we made our way downstairs

I was too stupefied when I heard Unnie shouted