you're such a dream to me

hope u like it xx

bonus chapter #1
r.e.m. - ariana grande

"god, why are you like this?" dan laughed roughly from his sleepy state

"god, why are you like this?" dan laughed roughly from his sleepy state. his curly bed hair falling in his eyes as he looked down at phil standing between his bare legs while he sat on the kitchen counter in nothing but phil's shirt. the sun was shining through the windows of the condo they were staying in for the week, giving dan a glow that phil could only describe as angelic. as soon as dan had appeared in the kitchen he was lifted onto the counter.

"get used to it, you'll be dealing with me for the rest of your life now. you promised and there's no take backs." phil wrapped his arms around dan's waist and let his head fall onto his love's shoulder in a tight hug. it was such a simple gesture but it made phil's eyes well with tears just the same as they did when they were stood at the altar in front of the people closest to them.

"i wasn't planning on giving you back. i have everything i could've ever dreamed of right here in front of me and i wouldn't trade it for anything," dan's voice held so much fondness that phil was surprised he still had after his speech about his undying love yesterday. "you're next to me in my life."

"fuck," phil murmured against his love's neck. "what the fuck? it's real and we're married, you're my husband."

"i didn't blow you in a limo while drunk off wine for nothing, phil."

phil laughed loudly, "you're so perfect for me. god, have i told you that lately? because you are. i mean our first dance was literally to a high school musical song that we fucked during and then danced to when we were drunk in our lounge. i can't imagine being with someone other than you."

dan smiled and closed his eyes as he leaned his forward against phil's, thumb stroking his cheekbone fondly. there were so many things he was feeling and so many things he wanted to do with phil that he wanted to start now. they had all the time in the world, though, all the time in the world to love each other and experience new things together. he knew a lot of marriages became unhappy in the long run as they get sick of each other, but there was something in dan that knew that was something they weren't going to fall as a victim to.

it all felt like a dream to phil, that he would wake up the next morning ready to go work in his miserable single life, because dan had to be some holy being sent from above to be able to be such a perfect addition to his life. they are puzzle pieces that fit so perfectly together. he knew a lot of people who referenced marriage as throwing your life away but holy shit he's never felt more alive in knowing that dan is his and will be until the end of time.

"you're stuck with me now though," dan said, "you can't leave me even when my face is saggy and my spine is severely fucked from years of hunching and i have to be put in a nursing home."

"that's when i'll love you the absolute most, love because i'll be right there by your side as we reminisce on the many wonderful adventures we had." dan swiped a tear away from phil's cheek with the pad of his thumb. he leaned in to press a kiss to his love's lips in a silent reply. "forever, that's what we said, until death do us part. that's the real deal, dan. we can't break that bond we have with jesus now."

dan giggled as they tried to continue the kiss, having to break it causing phil to laugh as well. "you're such a dork. my dork, i suppose."

"is now a bad time to mention that i lifted you up here because i wanted to fuck?" phil gave dan an adorable grin that he knew would have the younger one rolling his eyes (it was reserved for moments like this). and he did, in fact, roll his eyes but moved forward so he could wrap his legs around phil's waist to pick him up. he ended up laying flat against the kitchen table they would definitely not use after this. it was all fond and loving and dan never wanted the moment to come to an end because he was here with the love of his life and nothing could get better than this.